Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tuned into that live and Emily was in there saying he tried to meet in someone dark carpark 😂 I’ve missed so much on this thread but then Paul came in and was calling her a liar so she’s uploaded receipts on her tiktok story I am howling. Shazza looked done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Karen’s a c*nt. She’s always getting slated for state of her house and her slow cooker is rotten 😂😂😂. I hope Paul deloused when he got home. Dust mites at Karen’s will be having a field day with all the skin flakes he’s left behind 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Karen should and definitely does understand an ‘age gap relationship’ and a relationship where a fully grown adult sleeps with someone barely legal.
She’s dessssperate for the attention it’s tragic that she’ll defend someone like Paul to get some.

Reactions: 12
I just tuned into that live and Emily was in there saying he tried to meet in someone dark carpark 😂 I’ve missed so much on this thread but then Paul came in and was calling her a liar so she’s uploaded receipts on her tiktok story I am howling. Shazza looked done.
Please tell me you have screenshots? 🥹🥹

Reactions: 7
It’s still up on her story I think, her tiktok is .emxlyx I just looked and yeah definitely still there.
She’s sus. She chose to meet him for a drink after those voice notes, why if she finds him so creepy? This all came out ages ago but she still rehashing the same three voice notes even though you can see there’s tons of different ones in the screenshots

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s sus. She chose to meet him for a drink after those voice notes, why if she finds him so creepy? This all came out ages ago but she still rehashing the same three voice notes even though you can see there’s tons of different ones in the screenshots
Someone in the live asked her for others and she said they’re on some forum thing? But I agree I want to hear all of them.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t give Emily the time of day she could have released way more months ago but she didn’t so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Keep it moving

Also Karen said Paul stayed the night, do you think she’s defending him so much because he gave her the tip of his cheese string 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t give Emily the time of day she could have released way more months ago but she didn’t so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Keep it moving

Also Karen said Paul stayed the night, do you think she’s defending him so much because he gave her the tip of his cheese string 👀
Does anyone have the link to her tiktok can’t find her at all?

Someone in the live asked her for others and she said they’re on some forum thing? But I agree I want to hear all of them.
Yeah she released 'everything' on the snark but not really because she blurred out a lot of what she had said to him in the screenshots which is frustrating because it just fuels Paul's "twisting the narrative" excuse.

And yeah, he was saying some creepy stuff about arse tattoos or whatever the duck but she's a 30 year old woman. She was giving it all that saying she didn't know who he was at first too even though she'd been in his lives for weeks.

These attention seeking women falling all over themselves trying to talk to Paul honestly make me embarrassed to be the same gender as them. They give us all a bad reputation.

Olivia needs to get off live and pay attention to her own kid. She's slowing morphing into Paul, sacrificing a relationship with her child for validation from strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Going by those screenshots and video recordings, there’s a lot Emily isn’t releasing, and what is she waiting for? Move on lass if you don’t plan on revealing anything worthwhile. Let. It. Go. 😴

Reactions: 13
Going by those screenshots and video recordings, there’s a lot Emily isn’t releasing, and what is she waiting for? Move on lass if you don’t plan on revealing anything worthwhile. Let. It. Go. 😴
yep. she’s 30 chatted to him met him then posted snippets. it’s actually just exploitative no matter how awful the person. it’s the most normal thing he’s done - chat to a grown up and meet them. yes it’s cringe and whatever but we are seeing one side of a convo. not cool imo

So he’s just said on live that if you ask him where to park your car, he’s gonna tell you a car park. Is that a dig at Emily? There’s defo more to it than she’s letting on

Reactions: 7
He's still talking about this bouncer from the other night. He loves to hyper fixate on stuff.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.