Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paulvent Day 12. I needed a giggle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Karen's an absolute twit honestly. "There's a 17 year age gap with me and my sons dad, it's fine" OK mate well either you were also groomed or you were no longer a teenager or child and you were going into the relationship with full understanding, something Paul's ex didn't..because she was a child. See what I'm getting at?
Incredibly concerning that this woman works as a nurse in a GP surgery. I worry that if she had a young patient who would usually flag up some safeguarding concerns, she would completely ignore it or not even bleeping notice in the first place. Trash, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Karen's an absolute twit honestly. "There's a 17 year age gap with me and my sons dad, it's fine" OK mate well either you were also groomed or you were no longer a teenager or child and you were going into the relationship with full understanding, something Paul's ex didn't..because she was a child. See what I'm getting at?
Incredibly concerning that this woman works as a nurse in a GP surgery. I worry that if she had a young patient who would usually flag up some safeguarding concerns, she would completely ignore it or not even bleeping notice in the first place. Trash, the pair of them.
I think she would flag it up, and she's playing some weird, twisted internet game right now of being Breach's sidekick for clout.

Serious question Hamlets - what do we all actually want to happen with Breach?

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing a commenter on Karen’s video that seems to know an ungodly amount about Paul and his feelings, especially for someone defending him. It’s almost like it is Paul 🙄🙄🙄

PAUL BREACH I bleeping SEE YOU, YOU DISGUSTING N0NC3. 17 doesn’t change how anyone perceives you!!View attachment 1800805
A couple more from the big hammy tit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
A couple more from the big hammy tit!
The writing style is far too eloquent (and I use that term loosely) to be him. Is big Karen writing his statements now on his sock accounts? Or Daddy Breach has the thesaurus out.

Reactions: 14
As if he’s pulling the mature for her age bollocks!! You can be seventeen and be a mature seventeen, but you’re still seventeen. That maturity doesn’t magically make you 27. There’s no bigger red flag than someone telling you you’re mature for your age, it usually just means “hey, you’re really naive and gullible and you’ll fall for my flattery, so here it is”. He’s such a n0nce
‘An immature young man who was vulnerable himself’

nope. Not good enough. Immature or not, 27 is still old enough to recognise the difference between yourself - a man in his mid/late 20s and a literal teenager. Not sure who he thinks he’s convincing with these ‘arguments’.

Reactions: 24
Karen also thinks it's fine to only wash once a week so I wouldn't trust her judgement on anything

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Eurgh Olivia on live saying she’s gutted and feels like Paul’s cheated on her with Karen

edit to say boo is in Olivia’s live so I’m pretty sure Olivia is just being mad fake to get in deep with Paul. Like her and shaz Are playing good cop bad Cop

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Eurgh Olivia on live saying she’s gutted and feels like Paul’s cheated on her with Karen

edit to say boo is in Olivia’s live so I’m pretty sure Olivia is just being mad fake to get in deep with Paul. Like her and shaz Are playing good cop bad Cop
I know we like to come on here and take the piss out of him but can you imagine being that sad that you're spending almost all day everyday for weeks talking about a frail 42 year old Incel who lives in his Dad's spare room? Olivia needs to get a grip, she's embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 31
I know we like to come on here and take the piss out of him but can you imagine being that sad that you're spending almost all day everyday for weeks talking about a frail 42 year old Incel who lives in his Dad's spare room? Olivia needs to get a grip, she's embarrassing herself.
You say it so much better than I ever could.

People are obsessed with him, and need to take a good long look at themselves and the damage they are doing by giving this man constant airtime. Here is for taking the piss out of him, not making him even more famous.

Reactions: 18
Olivia only cooks using the microwave and sits on her bed doing lives all day with her baby crying in the background. She’s a smellier version of tophie.
Karen is an over opinionated clout chaser. I found her last year when she was slating all the NHS staff (ex colleagues) for not wanting to be forced with the v*ccine. She jumped ship when they started getting busy and then slagged them off online. In the words of our pool, “very weird behaviour”

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.