Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ooboomcbobobooo

OMG WOW DID ANYONE HEAR THE CONVO EITH HIS DAD I HEARD WHOLE THING. Ended with him saying don’t answer the door (dad was going out and asked him if he wanted to come with - was someone they both know, and paul declined. dad said “it’s not cos you’re worried about being seen is it?)
He had no idea we could hear. Oh god :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bizzarebbq

just watching karens live.. im sure the other day she said his BM wasn't 16 when they had the baby? now shes saying its fine in the eyes of the law and he's not seen as a paedophile by the law? has something gone on here that I've missed between them or has she just changed her tune?
what she said was that its wrong (any grown adult being with a 16/17/18 year old etc) but literally in the eyes of the law its legal

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Paul going out to what I assume a pub tomorrow to watch the football game where presumably tons of drunk young men will be…can’t wait to see how that unfolds
I have a feeling its some sort of charity event, he would never go out with the lads for a pint and watch the footy!

Aghast

Can anyone post his videos for those of us blocked pls 😇😇 the only one from today I can find is a dancing one!