Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @purplepower for the epic winning thread title. I had to edit it a bit as the original was too long 😊
Who wants to do a recap hammies?
Screenshot_20221206_213445_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Do yous reckon he gets a bollocking from his dad when he treads his muddy tit flickers through the gaff x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet Paul felt right at home in the M&S cafe today, Tuesdays are pensioner days and you get coffee & a cake for like £3.50.. with his ugly, saggy withered face I bet he got his for £3.50 too x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't wait to see him out in the -4C snowy weather soon in those F&F plimsolls and hoodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Christmas card was from a real girl she made a tik tok saying they did it last minute

Of course he looks absolutely ecstatic in the selfie with the young girl

Reactions: 15
Hammies - one of the Christmas card huns has posted a vid with pics.
I was just about to post this. He didn't write it himself 😂 who'd of thought.
Also his voice filter post is icky I hate it when he uses that.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but those last three videos really do seem to be goading everyone… we know he reads and watches everything and he literally does not care

another 21 video in still muddy shoes - he doesn’t give a tit

the insta vid just classic paul

and the shop one -not caring about where he is seen in front of and singing his crappy song

why is jack grealish his boo boo boo? Why? Why? Why!

Reactions: 13
I’m out for a bit. The jack grealish song was the tipping point for me. I know I sound like a broken record but the way he laughs in the face of people with actual MH problems is a joke. Lost one of my childhood friends today. Was a really top bloke had a child which for the last 18 months the child’s mother was moving around and stopped him seeing the child the last 8/9 weeks. Instead of talking bottled it up and now he’s gone. So I’m gonna take a break from all this tit and Paul. I know this isn’t your fault but your joke of a MH problem you apparently have triggers alot of people in different ways. Keep doing what you’re doing hammily and get him gone. Big love. See you soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Just read a comment saying he looks like a version of jigsaws son who hasn't got out of a trap quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just about to post this. He didn't write it himself 😂 who'd of thought.
Also his voice filter post is icky I hate it when he uses that.
That voice filter makes him sound more of a prick. The.way.he.paused.after.every.word made my internal organs spasm in rage.

Reactions: 6
NOT PAUL WITH THE HOTEL CHOCOLAT BAG 😭😭😭😭😭
I am screaming I bet he’s got himself another velvetiser in there for his hot choccies!!!!
Hope Paul sees that tiktok and realise they were giving him a card to take the absolute piss LOOOL

Reactions: 18
I’m out for a bit. The jack grealish song was the tipping point for me. I know I sound like a broken record but the way he laughs in the face of people with actual MH problems is a joke. Lost one of my childhood friends today. Was a really top bloke had a child which for the last 18 months the child’s mother was moving around and stopped him seeing the child the last 8/9 weeks. Instead of talking bottled it up and now he’s gone. So I’m gonna take a break from all this tit and Paul. I know this isn’t your fault but your joke of a MH problem you apparently have triggers alot of people in different ways. Keep doing what you’re doing hammily and get him gone. Big love. See you soon x
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Life is really bleeping unfair sometimes. Please look after yourself. We'll be here to welcome you back whenever you're ready.

Sending you and your friends family all my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.