Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Eurgh Olivia on live saying she’s gutted and feels like Paul’s cheated on her with Karen

edit to say boo is in Olivia’s live so I’m pretty sure Olivia is just being mad fake to get in deep with Paul. Like her and shaz Are playing good cop bad Cop
I know we like to come on here and take the piss out of him but can you imagine being that sad that you're spending almost all day everyday for weeks talking about a frail 42 year old Incel who lives in his Dad's spare room? Olivia needs to get a grip, she's embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 31
He keeps carrying on like this because he’s never had so much attention in his whole life, he doesn’t care that it’s bad. How scary is it that even though there are countless videos on TT which should make anyone think twice about going near him (especially young girls) they still approach him, ask for selfies and get him a Christmas card. The amount of piss taking has clearly had the opposite effect 🫣. The girl who posted the video proving the Xmas card has captioned it “the funniest part is everyone thinking he wrote it himself”. No young lady the funniest part is you fangirling over a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

smudge126

VIP Member
“I have a question…please tell me the answer”

turn your fucking comments on then you tiny handed miscreant.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

vunderland

I can't stand the weird teenage girl attitude he has of "I'm just a little waif I can barely eat a meal I eat one meal a day I ate a single macaron for breakfast and I'm so full 🥺"
it's embarrassing when girls try hard to do it but it's even more embarrassing when it's a 43 year old man with no job living in his dad's spare bedroom trying his hardest (and failing) to groom the girls who usually have that attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 29

QueenHamlet

I bet Paul felt right at home in the M&S cafe today, Tuesdays are pensioner days and you get coffee & a cake for like £3.50.. with his ugly, saggy withered face I bet he got his for £3.50 too x

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Did Pool really just say he doesn’t get on with men because he doesn’t like to degrade women (amongst other cliche things like cars and drinking)? He literally degrades them by not giving anyone over his very small age window a chance, or over a certain weight, or hair colour, or if they’re from a certain town he considers low class. Not to mention discussing how their private parts smell to an audience, he is the lowest of the low kind of male. And if he thinks he has to like cars and drinking to get on with men what the hell does he have in common with women, makeup and love island (seeing as he’s the one coming out with gender cliches)?

I’m a woman, I have loads of male friends who I have nothing in common with. The reason he doesn’t have male friends is because they can’t be groomed and see him for the creep he is, oh and the fact he can’t use them to get his end away

• Heart

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
View attachment 1789146
His shoes 100% have uneven delves in the side the amount of times he walks on the side of his foot because he wants to look chilled to the max when really he's arse nipping over who's gonna confront him next and where the nearest security man is :ROFLMAO:
Also I don't want to imagine his toes but I can't help but think his toenails are absolute JCB diggers😭
The number of emails you have makes me feel sick

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Do yous reckon he gets a bollocking from his dad when he treads his muddy shit flickers through the gaff x

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Been thinking hard about my favourite pool era. I’ve decided it’s disco lights era. Not the tiktok filter though, just Pool going out and buying an actual disco light and seeing his hand rush to turn it on. The thirst traps in his black tshirt with his arms above his head to appear muscly. The air fingering. Just iconic really

• Haha

olyve123

I’ve just seen the Bargains by Karen bit about going out- like some wierd marvel crossover this.
Imagine the bants 😂😂😂😂 she’s got a shitty attitude too in my opinion,I saw some TT of her moaning about her kids/kid and just thought she was a twat then because who shares stuff about their kids disagreeing with them or whatever- I would divorce my mum

02ED79E0-E1C4-4C53-ACE9-67AF34FE38A5.jpeg

Now he’s arguing in this girls comments 😂😂

• Haha

vunderland

Hip replacement incoming for Pool.

I don’t know if this has been discussed before as I’ve not been on the thread long but does anyone think that he could possibly be gay? Sometimes men who are constantly jumping from woman to woman are doing so because they are never satisfied due to the fact that they are gay in denial. He’s never been able to hold down a relationship with a woman and tries to go for women younger than him maybe because this is all he can get and it distracts him from how he’s really feeling??? I could be way off it here. Also he always puts on a camp voice for some reason
nah he does the camp voice bc he's a homophobe, he's just a n0nce and can't hold down a relationship bc he's an obsessive weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 28

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
He's an out and out full on piece of nasty shit. He will always be single as he's the kind of man your mum warns you about.

Plus he's a mini smol man with big shoes, missing teeth, ginger pube facial hair, bandy legs, toothpick arms, a limited child's warbrobe and a picnic blanket jacket. It's enough to make the entire population fail

• Haha

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Major Paul ick is when he gets a ‘text’ and pokes his tongue out and bites his lip like he is in some wattpad fan fiction. Paul you’re the furthest thing from sexy no one is sending you risky messages while you’re on live who are you fooling

• Sick
  • Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
What's the insta post and caption I'm blocked lolll
“Off out on the train to watch the football tonight, 4 very drunk ladies on the train making this journey a proper experience. I mean a classic line can anyone help me tie my cl!t in knots is a shout out you don’t hear often x”

I’ve left his horrid junior school grammar the same, the vile little man. He’s obsessed with sex and drunk women = incel.

• Sick
  • Wow