Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The I hope she was comment from his live yesterday, sorry if someone already sent the vid in

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone by her some followers to. Tip her over the 10k mark haha.

As soon as she gets enough followers naturally, I think there's quite a few people who will join in!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The I hope she was comment from his live yesterday, sorry if someone already sent the vid in
Screaming 😂😂😂. Why does he go the song choice thing? They always do him dirty. You can see how red the stripe goes, even with the filter working overtime on steroids 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
What is this behaviour all about? He actually disgusts me with the way he thinks he’s better than anyone else.

Man’s replaced his eyebrows with audacity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He’s acting like an 8 year old who’s had a sip of his dads beer and is now pretending to be drunk.

He’s absolutely fuming and I love it when he kicks off while pretending to be chill…”Right! PHOTOGRAPHYYY” was my favourite Paul 2022 moment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also I know people shouldn’t be sending him gifts but it’s absolutely hilarious when he’s mid telling off and someone puts a cowboy hat on him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s acting like an 8 year old who’s had a sip of his dads beer and is now pretending to be drunk.

He’s absolutely fuming and I love it when he kicks off while pretending to be chill…”Right! PHOTOGRAPHYYY” was my favourite Paul 2022 moment 🤣🤣🤣
The absolutely LIVID photography live is one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet 😂

Has he still got the tag on that jumper? Looks like it's hanging out the back of his neck. If so that's def confirmation he hasn't washed it yet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ve got bouncy Pool back. FML!
And he’s used his pocket money for Spotify premium 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd LOVE to know what his family thinks of him, they probably think he is a right dosser 😬

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.