Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a mission he's out, if he was there'd of been hundreds of videos by now of him travelling and at the bar for the match

Paul we all know you're in your dad's house, crying while waking into your sock

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please don’t come for me but some of his mannerisms and way he speaks makes me think he might possibly be gay. He’s quite effeminate… And going for younger girls is how he’s possibly denying it and internalising that homophobia.
I can see your point but disagree he's not gay, he appears the way he does to try and appeal to younger girls, he trys to imitate what he thinks teenage girls like.

I just saw a video asking why he covers his hands with his jumper and realised how small his hands are, daft barstard with his clown shoes and tiny tim hands 🤣

Reactions: 2
😱😱😱😱😱 Are you new here 😂😂

Enjoy!
This is my fave too! But, Idk if any of you remember, I posted a few days ago about him being filmed in the streets, and it looked like he screamed into the phone and that I feel like he’s a ticking bomb? It’s so abundantly clear in this video too how such a stupid little thing makes him immediately seething with anger. I think that’s one of the reasons he’s looking for younger and more vulnerable people, because as we’ve seen, when he’s confronted by boys/men he’s all fake bravado or he runs to security, but I can just imagine if he’s in a situation where he’s the one in control and something goes wrong without other restraints around him it could turn really bad. Feeling I’m going a little amateur psychologist on him lately, but he’s just such a peculiar little specimen

Reactions: 9
This is my fave too! But, Idk if any of you remember, I posted a few days ago about him being filmed in the streets, and it looked like he screamed into the phone and that I feel like he’s a ticking bomb? It’s so abundantly clear in this video too how such a stupid little thing makes him immediately seething with anger. I think that’s one of the reasons he’s looking for younger and more vulnerable people, because as we’ve seen, when he’s confronted by boys/men he’s all fake bravado or he runs to security, but I can just imagine if he’s in a situation where he’s the one in control and something goes wrong without other restraints around him it could turn really bad. Feeling I’m going a little amateur psychologist on him lately, but he’s just such a peculiar little specimen
I can absolutely believe he gets very angry, I think you can see it brewing on his lives, especially when those girls wins him up, he’s fuming. I bet he’s a proper nasty piece of work, abusive texts and voicemails when he’s not getting his own way, and hen crying suicide to get a response. We’ve seen how unhinged he can be when he gets done by a catfish. It’s not normal at all.

Reactions: 19
He's an out and out full on piece of nasty tit. He will always be single as he's the kind of man your mum warns you about.

Plus he's a mini smol man with big shoes, missing teeth, ginger pube facial hair, bandy legs, toothpick arms, a limited child's warbrobe and a picnic blanket jacket. It's enough to make the entire population fail

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's an out and out full on piece of nasty tit. He will always be single as he's the kind of man your mum warns you about.

Plus he's a mini smol man with big shoes, missing teeth, ginger pube facial hair, bandy legs, toothpick arms, a limited child's warbrobe and a picnic blanket jacket. It's enough to make the entire population fail
I don't think I've ever seen an uglier person. It's true what they said in The Twits.
7a6.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Curious on people's thoughts. Will address the fact he didn't go out, make an excuse as to why he didn't go out. Or just ignore it as he does everything else

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.