Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know Paul ain't appreciating the cowboy filter. I love seeing him getting wound up but trying to play it cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Karen woman has said she was with him last night and he stayed at her house 🤢 and posted pics! I get strong wrong un vibes from her.
One if not both of her sons live with their dad, she’s the part-time parent, they says everything imo. And she’s notorious for gaslighting people who comment on her videos… utter thundercuNt

Reactions: 19
omg his dad said are you scared about being seen then told him not to answer the door ☠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OMG WOW DID ANYONE HEAR THE CONVO EITH HIS DAD I HEARD WHOLE THING. Ended with him saying don’t answer the door (dad was going out and asked him if he wanted to come with - was someone they both know, and paul declined. dad said “it’s not cos you’re worried about being seen is it?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
He’s in live right now and he was talking to his dad and his dad was saying “are you not worried about being seen?” And “ok just don’t answer the door”!

Also, said someone wants to meet for a coffee before Christmas. Then opened the door to his live saying “yeah coffee” saw the love and said OH NO I MEANT HOT CHOCOLATE WE DONT DO COFFEE. Weird.

I don’t think he knew we could hear through the door.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
OMG WOW DID ANYONE HEAR THE CONVO EITH HIS DAD I HEARD WHOLE THING. Ended with him saying don’t answer the door (dad was going out and asked him if he wanted to come with - was someone they both know, and paul declined. dad said “it’s not cos you’re worried about being seen is it?)
He had no idea we could hear. Oh god :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Please tell me someone screen recorded this!

Reactions: 8
He’s in live right now and he was talking to his dad and his dad was saying “are you not worried about being seen?” And “ok just don’t answer the door”!

Also, said someone wants to meet for a coffee before Christmas. Then opened the door to his live saying “yeah coffee” saw the love and said OH NO I MEANT HOT CHOCOLATE WE DONT DO COFFEE. Weird.

I don’t think he knew we could hear through the door.
can’t wait for him to read this and find out later. his poor dad wanting him to come with him. then he says he might meet up for a coffee at some point - so why not just go with your poor dad now. also answering the door omg wtf is going on!!!

Reactions: 3
Pleeeeeease someone post a screen record!!! I gave up watching because I can’t stand how he reads out questions he clearly doesn’t want to answer and just gives a sarcastic reply or a lie. So boring

Or the ‘hi Amanda how’s the husband and kids’ every two seconds even though there’s no one who’s commented with that name and funnily enough no one who replies to him asking either

Reactions: 11
I'm convinced his Dad is one of us. He always gives us a laugh when Paul's on live.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh ffs he's eating on camera again and i have actually been known to watch sevea asmr mukbangs but when I see this creature eat it sets me into fight or flight mode

Reactions: 3
omg the way he’s covering his mouth to get the chorizo in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s so bleeping insecure it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.