Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BeautifulTrauma?

I was thinking that yesterday but don't think BeautifulTrauma would gift him so it's got to be someone else.
Definitely not me! When I originally joined during lockdown I looked and saw P!nk's album and that's where the username came from, regretted it ever since as I could think of much cooler ones.

Even 1p, that man would never get any of my money. I work for a living for a start, he sits on live with a blurring filter on for eight hours a day #levels

Reactions: 10
Hahahahha he’s put plan b - Charmaine on hahahahha please say someone screen recorded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’m a little too old to be in Paul’s target grooming audience, but does honestly expect girls in their early twenties to watch his dancing videos and be weak over him? 😂😂 the second hand embarrassment is enough to make your vag seal itself up for life. You’re not Magic Mike, you’re Ped0 Paul, the only sensation you cause in a woman is the urge to gip mate 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else clock that Olivia kept gifting him through that live 🤮 she’s either a mega clout chaser or she’s planning another takedown

Reactions: 8
Paul is the push from bisexuality into full blown lesbianism that I never knew I needed tbh
Hahaha same. It's just proof to me that sexuality is not a choice because there's no way in hell I would choose to be attracted to men with specimens like Paul wandering around when women exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if it’s been said but that Olivia that did the live with him, was gifting him in todays live! Wtf! Please tell me she’s doing it for clout and not because she actually believes him!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it’s been said but that Olivia that did the live with him, was gifting him in todays live! Wtf! Please tell me she’s doing it for clout and not because she actually believes him!
just saw her latest video. she’s doing it all for attention,l. and no offence to all the people now doing only fans as a career - but when your job is literally showing off for money, it’s hard to believe she had any other motive. any publicity is good publicity

I can't stop laughing at Paul offering a "business message" option on cameo. If I went to my corporate job and had this absolute jobsworth giving advice I would quit and burn the building down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't stop laughing at Paul offering a "business message" option on cameo. If I went to my corporate job and had this absolute jobsworth giving advice I would quit and burn the building down 😂😂😂
imagine someone unemployed who has their dad do their laundry giving you any kind of advice 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got patients that can’t consent? Give them a kiss on the cheek to make their day!

• Haha
Watch with caution. May cause extreme dryness.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.