Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I would pay good money to see a compilation purely made up of clips of Pool trying to yeet his gifted hat off

• Haha
Reactions: 28

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
so he’s just said

if his relationship with a sixteen year old was so wrong would he have posted pics of them together on fb?

honestly i’m not even going to comment on that. fucking disgusting. it’s because you don’t see anything wrong with it you nonce prick

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I reckon he’s had a right bargon with his shoes!

Sports Direct
Paul: hiiii have you got these in a 6?
Worker: ummm sorry we don’t, but we have these available for half the price in a size 14?
Paul: illlll foowkin tek ummm ☺☺☺🕺🕺🕺

• Haha

Mlem

Chatty Member
Paul being told not to answer the door by his dad has killed me off.

Paul getting treated like a kid at his old age of 70

• Haha

ooboomcbobobooo

On the live last night someone asked Shazza to ask Paul why that husky was interrogating him in Boots and I nearly choked on my drink.

• Haha
  • Sad

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Karen’s a c*nt. She’s always getting slated for state of her house and her slow cooker is rotten 😂😂😂. I hope Paul deloused when he got home. Dust mites at Karen’s will be having a field day with all the skin flakes he’s left behind 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
So I went out to London this weekend, my shoe heels snapped off (fuck you ASOS) and I spent my entire day looking like big foot. Me and my friends were fucking creased all day at the entire thing. Fucking state of my trotters 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 20.5 KB
    • Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
    You’re all gonna hate me for this but I’m not gonna lie, some of his photos on his Insta are actually alright. Shame he’s a n0nce. He could have been a travel vlogger and used his TikTok to showcase his travels, landmarks and history of places and his Insta as a portfolio. Instead he does weird dances and near constant awkward lives and writes the weirdest captions.
    You are forgetting he is a literal child groomer 😭

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
    Why does he have to put his relationship status in his tiktok bio as if he’s some 11/10 bachelor 😭😭 no one fancies you Paul you look like a ballsack x

• Haha
    Reactions: 26

QueenHamlet

After the ‘don’t answer the door’ convo I 100% believe Paul’s dad still calls and makes doctors appointments for him too x

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
    he’s live talking to special ladies up there. after everything that’s happened i’ve never been more shocked and repulsed. he’s a sociopath or something. he loves the notoriety. makes the crying all the more absurd. it’s like in the heat of the moment of some sort of slight he becomes desperate for attention but then half a second later he’s better than ever. i’ve never known anyone over 14 to be like this.

does anyone remember just BEFORE the infamous live he was saying he’s about to take a week off? i saw it on a live and he was maybe going to take a week off to take time out etc? whatever that was, i think he wouldn’t have had such a long time off after the snapchat crying if this week off hadn’t been already on the cards.

i think he’s got his dick wet - either emotionally or literally. he’s either got boob pics / promise of a meet-up / a hot choc somewhere or wanked off to a cam girl perhaps.

boo etc have made him worse and FAR more famous than he would have been otherwise i hope they all leave him too it now as however much you seriously crusade you will not change this man.