Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlottexoxo

I used to like her but she's actually driving me INSANE. Her whole speech every single night is so draining and makes everyone else feel so inadequate as a parent. Does she read here?
NO you DO NOT exclusively breastfeed - Alfie is being weaned.
If you feel 'bad' about going back to work and that he won't be as attached to you because of it then don't go - stop going on about it and making other parents feel shit who HAVE to go back to work to survive.
If he won't take a tommee tippee bottle - use another brand.
If he won't sleep at night- move the shit from his cot. Letting him Co sleep is probably WORSE in this heat.
YES we know this time 2 years ago you were single and living your best life and didn't want kids - poor Tommy is all I can say.

Jesus, she has become insufferable. Phew that feels better! Thank you 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Thank god someone mentioned the Ann Summers thing because I knew there was something contradictory she’d done! You cannot complain that people sexualise breastfeeding (which I’ve never come across tbh) and then do an ad for breastfeeding lingerie, she’s the one who made it a sexual thing and included her baby in her ad??? She does know he’s not an accessory to bring to work and there’s a reason babies don’t belong in the work place right? If I had a baby I wouldn’t want to bring it to work for safety concerns in my job! She’s honestly on another planet.
And then her sharing those tweets, notice how she only highlights the supportive ones and the extra negative ones? She completely ignores the ones that are coherently expressing a rational opinion that disagrees with hers. No one said don’t BF, but why was Alf with her if Tommy went with her? Why wasn’t Alf in the green room with Tommy? Why wasn’t he fed before she went on stage? Or why wasn’t Tommy feeding him backstage from a cup or solid foods? She spins the whole narrative to suit her agenda like ‘oh am I supposed to let my baby starve?!’ No one is suggesting that. But other mothers who have to leave their child to work have managed. She’s self employed and more or less works from home, what is she complaining about? She said she had no maternity leave, but not trying to be rude, she doesn’t work enough hours?? She works on her own schedule online doing posts and the occasional night DJing, what did she expect? And her work that she does from home could be done at any time when Tommy is home, her doula is there or her parents or when Alf is asleep? I honestly don’t get what she’s complaining for?
If I had a baby right now, I’d be living in cramped conditions and I’d HAVE to go back to my physical job but I chose this lifestyle so you’d make it work. She can make money from her couch if she has to with her child in the next room, that’s a privilege so many do not have and she thinks she’s hard done by??

Reactions: 22

moonshine09

I have a few questions about the photo she posted on her stories!

Why is she not standing with Tommy and Alf? His mum & dad and (I think) brother & his partner are standing together, so why is she not standing with her own little family?!

And her outfit choice, I mean, each to their own, its not to my taste but certainly makes sure all eyes are on her, as per.

Probably put her on the end so they can crop the pic easily if there's a split in the future ;) 😂

• Haha

Password4321

Her stories last night were such a contradiction; I wasn’t looking to meet anyone but joined a dating site, I don’t want to get married but if Tommy wants to I will, I hate traditional male patriarchy (her words) but my son has his dads last name.

Jesus she’s exhausting. Tommy must live treading on eggshells. If he suggests they go out for dinner, he must be terrified that she thinks it an attempt to undermine her female empowerment 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

LycheeForTea

Ok i’m new to this thread but SO GLAD it exists!

List of things that irk me so far:

- the amount of ad/*gifted* baby carriers she’s been given .. babybjorn have given atleast 2 and artipope have given also aleast 2 they’re like hundreds of pounds each!

- the amount of ad/*gifted* baby clothes for Alf, annoys me no end when she insisted before he was born that nearly every item in his wardrobe was bought by her, now it’s “look at these cute shorts.. if you sent them please tell me who you are as I’ve forgotten #babybrain”

- the sheer amount of times her tits are out, infact anytime she stories naked, the bath stories with an audience of two as Tommy sits with Alf whilst she bathes

- the “i’m an alpro ambassador, i’m a dyson ambassador so please let me tell you about my free shit whilst lying and saying i love it but i’m not being paid” no not in actual money you’re not but in items you are, dick

- the amount of times she mentions “when i was single for 6 years”, the ‘retraining of her brain due to the patriarchy’ or the when “i stayed in hostels whilst solo travelling” stories, which i’m pretty sure weren't solo and that Charlotte DeCarle went with her then they fell out and she deleted any evidence of her being on the trips

And finally the amount of times I question why i even follow her! 😂

OK rant done, over and out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

RunDMC

What is all that ‘rubbish’ stored at the bottom of the cot? Omg!!! Talk about a SIDS risk!!! Teddy by his side; a wall hanging that’s falling down at the sides and is hung up with one nail directly above Alfie’s cot; an amber bracelet that could easily snap and choke Alfie.

So much for ‘I follow science when it comes to parenting’ Ashley. For every ‘scientific’ study that Ashley cites about attachment parenting you can easily find another ‘scientific’ study that debunks the findings (I say that as a fully signed up attachment parent!).
But find me the scientific study that states a clear cot is not the best policy, don’t worry about leaving choking hazards attached to your baby unsupervised at night and a smothering risk above the cot is all totally acceptable parenting behaviour. I’ll wait…..

And don’t get me started on only just ‘researching’ weaning two months after starting the process!!! What moon does she think we all live on only weaning Alfie for three weeks? You were doing this early June back when Alfie was only 4 and a bit months old!!! Not backed by science!!! What a shame the only book she refers to doesn’t have a chapter on this or safe sleeping practices. Or does it?

And then the recent nipple showing x3 on one story, the drivel spouted on an almost daily basis now regarding an identity crisis, hankering for her old life etc. Ashley do you and ALL of us a favour - make a GP appointment (or book into a private Harley Street appointment cause the NHS isn’t good enough for you), get tested for Bordeline Personality Disorder, take the required medication or therapy or whatever it is needed and sort yourself out!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Lurker121

Chatty Member
As someone who was unable to breastfeed but has a happy and healthy formula fed baby, I honestly cannot get on board with her constant moaning about FOMO or not being able to get stuff done because she exclusively breastfeeds. She is almost making out that she’d rather suffer with depression/loneliness/isolation etc than give her baby formula as though formula feeding is bloody torture and terrible for your baby’s health. It’s almost insulting if I’m honest.

• Heart

MrsRS

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight. She went to the beach to watch the sunrise on her own even though she’s on holiday with her family? Then set up the camera on a tripod and started filming herself twirling around on the beach as if she wasn’t on her own?

• Haha

Primrose2

Chatty Member
So much to say on Ashley I actually can’t get it into words. The above poster is so right, she had these assumptions and expectations on motherhood and how baby will just slot in, my baby is 4 months old now and when she was 6/8/10 weeks old I recognised my mental health was declining very quickly, after being in denial I finally recognised I was suffering from PPD, and do you know what helped, sleeping, scheduled feeding and giving my baby a bottle. Baby thrived off routine and now sleeps 7-7 with 1-2 night feeds (not a brag I just mean I recognised what we both needed and worked out what was best for us as a family rather than moaning about it and looking for sympathy). I always wanted to combination feed but said as soon as BF gets in the way of our mental wellbeing’s then i would call it a day. I remember being so low and occasionally looking on Instagram to see how blissfully ashley was finding motherhood, boasting about how she is loving having a newborn even saying how other people struggled in the early days and she absolutely wasn’t struggling. I hope she isn’t suffering now but I would like her to acknowledge that the way she is feeling now, is exactly how thousands were feeling when she was high and mighty on cloud 9 with her newborn.

• Heart

Nutmeg

It’s fine for her to share her birth story on her platform even though it may scare people but when people gave her ‘unsolicited advice’ when she was pregnant it was absolutely outrageous because she didn’t need the negativity before she had her baby🙄🙄 hypocrite much?!

Reactions: 19
She is upset about not going to France because his parents can’t look after Alf? I honestly really dislike her, I think she’s vile.
She shared a post the other day about a woman breastfeeding and saying how can it be sexualised and that she thinks it’s beautiful. That particular person made it look beautiful, she doesn’t.
Purposely enjoyed making people uncomfortable on the tube having whacked her massive engorged tit out.
Literally rams it down people’s throats that she breastfeeds
Has absolutely no modesty in revealing these moments every live long day
Put a photo of herself breastfeeding in sexy underwear with a sultry face and wondered why she got the attention?
Subliminally shames formula fed women
Complains to high heaven that she has no life due to breastfeeding but won’t take any advice to help her.
She makes it look ugly and a horrible experience the amount she whinges.
She doesn’t allow poor Alf any privacy and in 14 years time he’s going to have the shit ripped out of him for how much she’s got her tits on display.
She’s not admirable for breastfeeding or inspirational she’s playing a martyr.
I genuinely cannot stand her, I’ve had to unfollow or I will say something that will get me blocked 😠

Ebazza

So I was browsing through Tommy’s Instagram posts and I couldn’t believe all of her comments on them. How does she not hear herself in both her comments and her posts 😩

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
“I didn’t sleep on the flight then went straight back to work”…..

taking selfies with a frozen pizza????? Is that work?

• Haha
  • Heart

y tho?

What… her milk doesn’t have super powers!!! 😲 We got covid in our house and our FORMULA FED baby was the only one not to get it.

Total scientific proof that formula is best lol!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Nutmeg

The comment ‘yay it’s the weekend…oh wait he’s still here’ WOW. What an awful thing to say I can’t believe she puts this shit on the internet.

• Wow
  • Angry

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I have never ever heard anyone, who has just discovered their child has their first tooth, “pat on the back to me for all the breastfeeding I’VE done” F me, she is insufferable 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Fancy being her partner-
‘you’re not like other girls babe’
Oh so you hate and disrespect women do you!?

‘You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen’
Oh so you are disrespecting all other women, nice one you prick!

‘You look amazing in that dress’
Stop sexualising me Tommy!!!

He must be afraid to say HI in the morning - WHAT ABOUR ALL THE PEOPLE FEELING LOW TODAY TOMMY???!

she’s ALOT.

• Haha

LurkPack

The ‘I’m struggling’ message combined with a naked photo is just pure desperation. I suspect she is trying to have the insta mums of Essex flood to her with offers of friendship now. Stacey Solomon will show up with a McDonald’s before the week is out if she keeps this up

• Haha