Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that’s the ugliest ring i’ve ever seen! Looks like it’s out of a gumball machine wtf!
486F87FE-69BF-440F-8FC8-5539532ED7DC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taking a baby to a pub at 8pm and yeah, that’s so hilarious with a pint. I just don’t have the energy 😂

7E11B419-DE27-48E1-88EC-86981C3507EE.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Who was she before she became a mummy blogger? I only know of her due to the 1 Jeremy vine appearance. Was she anyone with any kind of following before she became a mum or has she done so to become relevant/have wider audience? I do question her motives with her choices as she appears quite miserable.

Who was she before she became a mummy blogger? I only know of her due to the 1 Jeremy vine appearance. Was she anyone with any kind of following before she became a mum or has she done so to become relevant/have wider audience? I do question her motives with her choices as she appears quite miserable.
So i followed her for a little while before she became a mam, she was/is a model and a dj. Had a small time appearance in Made in Chelsea for a while years back but not on a huge scale, basically blink and you’d miss it!

She’s originally from Newcastle but went to a private school funded by her parents working two jobs each as she likes to remind everyone, they also run a pretty successful b&b up north.

She changed her accent to fit in with the trust fund kids at her school because she was apparently bullied for sounding like a geordie, also appeared on celebrity big brother a few years ago which i think got her some exposure and a following.

God i sound like Michael Aspel, “Ashley James - This is your life!”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you seen the post that Lucy meck has put up about Roman? I am just waiting on Ashley doing a story of co-sleeping and using it to suggest that she is doing the best and keeping him safe us to turn it round in her

Reactions: 4
God, the stories tonight. How about don’t take your teething child to “work” (wasn’t it an event?) with you 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comment ‘yay it’s the weekend…oh wait he’s still here’ WOW. What an awful thing to say I can’t believe she puts this tit on the internet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
hang on, didn’t she have a book that tells her how to deal with everything? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comment ‘yay it’s the weekend…oh wait he’s still here’ WOW. What an awful thing to say I can’t believe she puts this tit on the internet.
Just came on to say the same. Wow. I have no words!!
Also.. she didn’t HAVE to take him to ‘work’. People go back to work in all sorts of jobs and can’t take their babies!! How does she think we cope?
imagine how tired he must have been in that taxi ride home, after being in the sling for the whole event. Can’t even stretch out or play! She appears to use him for content doesn’t she!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So how was Alf secured in the taxi?...was he in a car seat, was she breastfeeding him whilst not secured?
there's a reason babies need a routine, not to pander to her narcissistic requirements...why didn't she leave him at home...he would survive with food and a sippy cup until she got home ...ffs I used to work 8-6 and daughter went to childminder and still managed to breastfeed when I got home
and why did she need a make up artist for the event....surely she can do her own?

Reactions: 9
She really believes the hype about her boobs eh 😂 she fully believes that her tits can soothe any and all of Alf’s emotions! duck sake, he’s a baby, let him be.

Reactions: 7
First time posting but I saw her video and had to come on here to look. Isn’t she friends with Lucy Meck? So poor Lucy (yes I know there’s a thread about her on here but…) after her ordeal with Roman is probably watching her stories where she has said ‘oh wait he’s still here’!!! She’s tone deaf. Yes we all have bad days as parents but he’s a baby, doing what babies do. She should be grateful she has him. So poor Alf didn’t enjoy your Gousto food event and wanted to let you know, boo hoo. He comes first I’m afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Also cba with people blowing smoke up her arse for ‘breastfeeding and working’ Jesus Christ I wish my job consisted of going to an event to eat and drink for free. If anything it’s easier for her to do it than a normal person with a normal job 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BDA7FD78-5799-4A44-87B1-F78C52D0E331.png

She has 100% wrote that message to herself she is the only person I know who writes such crap and truly believes she making ground breaking history by being a ‘working mum’ (using that term very loosely as she doesn’t have a 9-5 like the majority)!
She is honestly intolerable!
Does she not understand that children need stimulating and not dragged round adult events strapped to her chest and then enduring a 2 hour taxi drive. He needs to burn some energy as at this stage they are just wanting wriggle and thrash about with toys.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 768684
She has 100% wrote that message to herself she is the only person I know who writes such crap and truly believes she making ground breaking history by being a ‘working mum’ (using that term very loosely as she doesn’t have a 9-5 like the majority)!
She is honestly intolerable!
Does she not understand that children need stimulating and not dragged round adult events strapped to her chest and then enduring a 2 hour taxi drive. He needs to burn some energy as at this stage they are just wanting wriggle and thrash about with toys.
She moans so much about how much Alf feeds her for feeding buts she’s sooooo lucky she is able to do it. I know so many mums that had togo back to work at 6 months due to financial reasons and their babies probably would have preferred to still to be breastfed but they had no choice but to except the bottle or cup whist mum was away.

Know how lucky you are Ashley - put up and shut up or make a change. You can’t have it all ways!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.