Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head around her - I really rated her when she first became a Mum but it seems that she’s totally lost herself to being yet another preachy mumstagrammer who is basically just using their child to generate an income. That DP add this evening is ridiculous, why does Alf need to be in EVERY piece of branded content she does? It makes me so sad to see children used like this - there should be rules against it. It also seems absurd to me to use your child this was but then be infuriated when people give you legitimate advice about his safety … can’t have it both ways, love

Reactions: 6
They’ve bought the least child friendly house 🙄
its a beautiful house but totally agree its completely child unfriendly. For the money she could have got same size house in the area with a decent grass garden maybe not a period style but nice !

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t her last Story a Drone Fest? She honestly doesn’t realise how fortunate she is. A lovely, healthy baby, a partner who appears to support her emotionally and a loving family who are there for her, when needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t her last Story a Drone Fest? She honestly doesn’t realise how fortunate she is. A lovely, healthy baby, a partner who appears to support her emotionally and a loving family who are there for her, when needed.
And a lot of money, too! And free tit sent to her non stop. Oh some people could only ever dream of such a comfortable life. She’s dire; all her rants are horrendous navel gazing nonsense and typical “first world” (😑) problems.

Reactions: 6
Shutttt up Ashley, just shuttt upppp about breastfeeding. Literally nooobodddyy cares. Stop gurning on like a broken record.

Reactions: 12
Sweet Jesus, I respect and understand people being open with their mental health struggles but Ashley has to be the most self absorbed person on the earth. I struggle with my own mental health and I don’t have a platform so I don’t share it so fair enough she’s being honest but she made such a big deal of how FINE she has been and is now whining about how hard it’s been? Yes it must be a struggle and I don’t doubt that but she makes absolutely everything about breast feeding. I think if you’re struggling that much then you’d persevere trying to bottle feed. If his sleeping is awful when he’s away from you then you do something about that, she’s the one who insisted on always having him sleep on her. I don’t want to be horrible but she’s made this bed for herself knowing what it would mean down the line and now she’s moaning about it. I swear she can’t just simply be happy? There’s always something to complain about. I understand using her profile but nothing is sacred with her or just between her and Tommy when it comes to Alf. It’s ridiculous. Who takes that many posed make up selfies when they’re struggling? Nobody bar Ashley. I think if she were bottle feeding she wouldn’t put up as many pics which I think is what people try to point out to her and she doesn’t get it. A friend of mine messaged her saying yes you’ve highlighted breastfeeding but the constant pics and videos is a lot especially as it’s just something for you and baby. Why not keep some of those pics just for you? Or if you were bottle feeding would you feel as compelled to post right in that moment or would you pick up your phone after? And she replied saying she chooses to just share her life and this is part of it. Completely missing the point. If you think about it she went to the bother of breast feeding and picking up her phone to take selfie’s during it? Bizarre in my opinion. Any mother I know that breast or bottle feeds has so many other things to be doing and thinking about that it wouldn’t cross their minds. If you have a story to tell or post, would you not wait til he’s done feeding anyway and then take your pics etc? And this is not me having an issue with any sort of feeding, feed your baby however you want but put your phone down for once ffs.

Reactions: 13
All she goes on about is wanting a break…. Stop breastfeeding then or at least persevere with giving him a bottle so you can combi feed. But then rams the fact she does exclusively breast feed down your throat!

this latest moan is so pre planned…. She’s moaned for a full day how hard it is blah blah blah and now shared information about rates in breastfeeding dropping to 1% in 6 months so she will continue to be seen as this glorified woman who has carried on despite the odds and her mental health!

your miserable so just give him a bottle…. Some exclusive breast feeders do it to validate themselves and give them their own self importance despite being miserable!

we have a friend who exclusively feeds, her husband has been in tears to us and he can’t comfort His own child cause all she wants is boob…. Surely a happy healthy baby is created by a happy family. This child has also had every illness under the sun, horrendous eczema, loads of allergies…. Like is breast really best in this instance , continuing to the detriment of family’s bonding and mental health ?!

I honestly do think the UK should change the narrative in that ‘fed is best’ so people can make own informed choices but not feel the judgement of choosing not to breast feed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gaaah another complete misinterpretation of the facts! The rate of any breastfeeding at 6 months is 34% - it even says that in her screenshot. The reason ‘exclusively’ breastfed at 6 months is so low at 1% is because so many people choose to wean early. Exclusive means breastmilk only, no food or water. I have no issues with people weaning early - its your baby after all. And completely agree that there needs to be more support for breastfeeding. But don’t twist the facts to suit your agenda.

As someone who was unable to breastfeed but has a happy and healthy formula fed baby, I honestly cannot get on board with her constant moaning about FOMO or not being able to get stuff done because she exclusively breastfeeds. She is almost making out that she’d rather suffer with depression/loneliness/isolation etc than give her baby formula as though formula feeding is bloody torture and terrible for your baby’s health. It’s almost insulting if I’m honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gaaah another complete misinterpretation of the facts! The rate of any breastfeeding at 6 months is 34% - it even says that in her screenshot. The reason ‘exclusively’ breastfed at 6 months is so low at 1% is because so many people choose to wean early. Exclusive means breastmilk only, no food or water. I have no issues with people weaning early - its your baby after all. And completely agree that there needs to be more support for breastfeeding. But don’t twist the facts to suit your agenda.
I came on here to say the same thing. But also, she isn’t in that 1% like she claims as she was feeding her baby purée yesterday! She really thinks she’s something special but she can’t even read the facts in front of her before preaching online. And clearly doesn’t understand the meaning of ‘exclusively breastfed’.

Attachments

• Haha
I think shes just doing the breastfeeding posts in overdrive because she has nothing else. Her djing/party lifestyle has been taken away due to Covid and could possibly never get fully get back on track so she's desperate.
Desperate for content, desperate for some new angle for herself on social media so she going at this to establish herself as a mummy blogger of sorts.
But as usual she is so far removed from the average mum she hasn't a clue. She is so privileged and unrelatable. She's tried the mum life is perfect and now she's trying the oh it's so hard angle to see where she can find her place. 😱.

Reactions: 8
I know! I don’t understand this either.
I thought it was blatantly obvious! Numbers.
Lucy and Ryan have over 1 million followers each and this gobshite wants a cut of them for herself. As if there was any genuineness behind it🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.