Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Alf have any food that isn’t puréed? It just seems strange that he is still only really eating purées at 10 months especially with teeth.

My little one is about 2 weeks older and hasn’t had purées for months. We were told that by not getting used to actual textures of food etc, it could lead to severe fussy eating later.

just let him get messy and feed himself! It’s good for his motor skills too.

Reactions: 5
I have a few questions about the photo she posted on her stories!

Why is she not standing with Tommy and Alf? His mum & dad and (I think) brother & his partner are standing together, so why is she not standing with her own little family?!

And her outfit choice, I mean, each to their own, its not to my taste but certainly makes sure all eyes are on her, as per.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I have a few questions about the photo she posted on her stories!

Why is she not standing with Tommy and Alf? His mum & dad and (I think) brother & his partner are standing together, so why is she not standing with her own little family?!

And her outfit choice, I mean, each to their own, its not to my taste but certainly makes sure all eyes are on her, as per.

Probably put her on the end so they can crop the pic easily if there's a split in the future ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a bizarre comment
I can imagine Tommy’s friends family and even his exes reading that and cringing. If she was so secure why would she feel the need to do that?? It’s like marking her territory so Tommy doesn’t appear single, not that he does anyway??

Reactions: 13
8AFFBC1A-F66C-421F-ABF2-4083418A6124.jpg
For the love of god, does she ever stop going on about the patriarchy.....it's tedious and there are many scientific/ biological reasons why it was easier to develop female contraception 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her recent video of Alf with his nana, the kid looks exhausted , he has bags and rubbing his eyes. They don’t follow a routine because it suits them but he doesn’t look to be thriving from not having one.

Reactions: 10
Does Alf have any food that isn’t puréed? It just seems strange that he is still only really eating purées at 10 months especially with teeth.

My little one is about 2 weeks older and hasn’t had purées for months. We were told that by not getting used to actual textures of food etc, it could lead to severe fussy eating later.

just let him get messy and feed himself! It’s good for his motor skills too.
It’s funny isn’t it, she started off all enthusiastic with weaning, that whole going to Annabel Karmel’s for lessons etc and now just seems to have given up. I completely agree he should be on more solid stuff by now. Probably she can’t be arsed because it’s messy and time consuming and takes away from her abilities to make videos eyefucking herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so odd that Alf can be left with others whilst on this holiday but at home, she can’t be away from him at all. Wonder what will happen when she gets home and if she will still try and portray she’s hard done by.

Reactions: 9
Her new post …. Caption ‘last night with Tommy’s family’…. Which includes 2 pictures of her and one of Tommy and his family and she isn’t in it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 854521For the love of god, does she ever stop going on about the patriarchy.....it's tedious and there are many scientific/ biological reasons why it was easier to develop female contraception 🙄
I get what you’re saying but like literally looking at that post don’t you think it would have been more than worth it to make a male one first lol it’s shocking when you see it broken down like that.

Reactions: 7
In her latest post she says "I felt like a proud mum" when talking about Tommy. Now, I'm super proud of my husbands achievements, but never once felt like a "proud mum" when he achieves something.

Her phrasing is just so strange!

Reactions: 4
In her latest post she says "I felt like a proud mum" when talking about Tommy. Now, I'm super proud of my husbands achievements, but never once felt like a "proud mum" when he achieves something.

Her phrasing is just so strange!
If I EVER felt like a proud mum at my husbands achievements, I’d know my marriage was DEAD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.