Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow..Alfies 8 month's and shes just discovered a breast feeding hoodie where you can be discreet and not have to get your mahoosive boob out to feed ! 🙄
Most breastfeeding mums seek out these items of clothing from birth so they can feed anywhere and probably no one even notices unlike the whole boob out - people how dare people look or sexualise your breasts drama she posts about every day! .

Reactions: 11
Wow..Alfies 8 month's and shes just discovered a breast feeding hoodie where you can be discreet and not have to get your mahoosive boob out to feed ! 🙄
Most breastfeeding mums seek out these items of clothing from birth so they can feed anywhere and probably no one even notices unlike the whole boob out - people how dare people look or sexualise your breasts drama she posts about every day! .
She wants to breastfeed discretely on a plane, but on insta to her 314k followers she just whacks a whole tit out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can scream troll when people mention how u-discreet she is online whacking out the boob. 100% she is not brave enough to challenge someone on a plane who mentions how inappropriate she can be when feeding/displaying her Ann Summers lingerie #ad - never sure which one she's aiming for

Reactions: 9
Tbf my boobs are a similar size to hers, if not a bit bigger and I tried one of those hoodies and couldn’t fit my boob through the gap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny how Alf slept 10 hours on the plane but wakes every 20 minutes at home. I think she loves the idea of him loving travel like she does but I do not buy for one minute he slept for 10 hours! …. Unless they’ve knocked him out with something 🤔

Reactions: 8
She wore a dress horse riding because she thought it would look cute for the gram.. what’s the point in doing something like that if it’s all only for the gram?

Reactions: 6
Fancy being her partner-
‘you’re not like other girls babe’
Oh so you hate and disrespect women do you!?

‘You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen’
Oh so you are disrespecting all other women, nice one you prick!

‘You look amazing in that dress’
Stop sexualising me Tommy!!!

He must be afraid to say HI in the morning - WHAT ABOUR ALL THE PEOPLE FEELING LOW TODAY TOMMY???!

she’s ALOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just think of the chafing!😬😵
I ride horses and that’s honestly a mistake you’d only make once if ever! 😂 I can’t imagine why she thought it was a good idea, you wouldn’t wear a white flowy dress for a run! I’d be afraid I’d be flashing god knows who, never mind the serious discomfort 😂

she’s ALOT.
There’s bound to be a time where she contradicts herself? Like at this point you can barely speak without offending her about something or other? She takes everything so literally as well, ‘you’re not like other girls’ is a cheesy cliche pick up line IMO that no one actually uses in all seriousness and I’ve never thought it to be genuine or about other women at all!

Reactions: 4
I ride horses and that’s honestly a mistake you’d only make once if ever! 😂 I can’t imagine why she thought it was a good idea, you wouldn’t wear a white flowy dress for a run! I’d be afraid I’d be flashing god knows who, never mind the serious discomfort 😂

There’s bound to be a time where she contradicts herself? Like at this point you can barely speak without offending her about something or other? She takes everything so literally as well, ‘you’re not like other girls’ is a cheesy cliche pick up line IMO that no one actually uses in all seriousness and I’ve never thought it to be genuine or about other women at all!
She obviously had visions of Lady Godiva....whereas in reality riding a horse without suitable heavy duty sports bra given her well endowed boobs would be extremely uncomfortable if the horse decides to canter along the beach ....would love to have seen her on this horse!...I went horse riding on a beach in Antigua once and it didn't live up to my expectations I wasn't wearing a dress mind you!

• Haha
Had to roll my eyes at her post saying how well Alf is sleeping

Also saying he’s eating so well as the hotel has a amazing purée menu and he’s trying all these different flavours ….at 10 months shouldn’t he be moving away from purée and surely he’s tried most flavours by now?

Reactions: 7
She obviously had visions of Lady Godiva....whereas in reality riding a horse without suitable heavy duty sports bra given her well endowed boobs would be extremely uncomfortable if the horse decides to canter along the beach ....would love to have seen her on this horse!...I went horse riding on a beach in Antigua once and it didn't live up to my expectations I wasn't wearing a dress mind you!
Yup Ashley, glad you've come to your senses and realised horseriding in a dreams is not to be recommended!....you need to work on your rising trot
....and unless the grandparents are going to babysit Alf while she goes diving, I doubt a dive boat would be too happy with a baby on board( health and safety y'know)
C5BDB9C8-B7C1-4806-A0E1-CC0554C0BF0A.jpeg

Yup Ashley, glad you've come to your senses and realised horseriding in a dreams is not to be recommended!....you need to work on your rising trot
....and unless the grandparents are going to babysit Alf while she goes diving, I doubt a dive boat would be too happy with a baby on board( health and safety y'know)View attachment 844196
When I saw this video this morning I really was confused, she’s not a straight up beginner if she’s able to (badly) do a rising trot, yet she still wore a dress??? If you’ve ever been on a horse before you’d have the cop on to dress appropriately. I wouldn’t wear a dress to hike up a mountain because I think the pics at the top would look nice. This has bothered me way more than it should have 😂

Just like everything else it seems she’s rushing Alf again, desperate to make him a travel bug to suit her! He’s a baby, he hasn’t a clue what he likes in that sense at all! I’ve yet to get the feeling that she’s enjoying any stage of motherhood, you know how some prefer newborn stage or some really love the crawling about/eating solids etc, I’m just getting the impression she’s rushing through all of this to get to a point where A- he maybe doesn’t need to breastfeed anymore and B- he isn’t as reliant on her so she can kind of get back to her life. Which I do understand for some part but they’re only tiny for such a short time it’s a shame she doesn’t seem to be enjoying it much

Fancy being her partner-
‘you’re not like other girls babe’
Oh so you hate and disrespect women do you!?

‘You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen’
Oh so you are disrespecting all other women, nice one you prick!

‘You look amazing in that dress’
Stop sexualising me Tommy!!!

He must be afraid to say HI in the morning - WHAT ABOUR ALL THE PEOPLE FEELING LOW TODAY TOMMY???!

she’s ALOT.
Do we know if the baby was planned? Them
being madly in love planning a baby just doesn’t seem to sit with me. Tommy seems to be a bit of an insignificant inconvienine rather than the love of her life. Has any one asked if he’s ok? 😂 seems a bit trapped to me.

Reactions: 3
Do we know if the baby was planned? Them
being madly in love planning a baby just doesn’t seem to sit with me. Tommy seems to be a bit of an insignificant inconvienine rather than the love of her life. Has any one asked if he’s ok? 😂 seems a bit trapped to me.
He seems happy and smiley so must be alright! At least one of them is happy ey!

Reactions: 1
Thought we were overdue a bikini breastfeeding picture 🤣

Why is she so obsessed with not having a routine? Lots of babies sleep better on holiday just because they are more stimulated and having lots of time outside. But I also don’t believe her lol! She’s trying to make him into an easy traveling baby because she wants to be a “cool mom” who is soooo relaxed and just rolls with it. Just like the “cool girls” who eat pizza and don’t get fat. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is she so obsessed with not having a routine? Lots of babies sleep better on holiday just because they are more stimulated and having lots of time outside. But I also don’t believe her lol! She’s trying to make him into an easy traveling baby because she wants to be a “cool mom” who is soooo relaxed and just rolls with it. Just like the “cool girls” who eat pizza and don’t get fat. 🙄
Well let's face it he doesn't get that much stimulation at home , as he's always clamped to her boobs! She needs to get him out to playgroup/ baby gym out in the fresh air....rather than spending all her spare posing in front of the huge mirror in her bedroom
He's also probably eating better on holiday and not waking up to feed as he's got a full tummy

How has she gone from muffin top overhang on her alpro add on 25/09 to not a bit of fat in sight on her bikini pics. I think she may have lost a few fans there with this bounce back. She won’t be so relatable now she’s not struggling with her post partum body.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.