Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
769F3ECA-971D-4FCA-92B1-F3B3144A2C23.png

feels like more ‘digs’ towards Tommy… ‘parenting feels more equal’

from the life she shares on Instagram he actually seems to do more than most, what about when he would bath/dress Alf every morning before work so she could have time to get ready?!

Reactions: 15

Raa

VIP Member
Exactly. It’s almost like she thinks us formula mums have life SO easy and there aren’t any other challenges. As far as I know (and I’m sure we’d know about it) she’s had no colic or reflux issues to deal with. She’s such a hard done by soul.
Exactly! She doesn’t know everything about all aspects of parenting. I didn’t breastfeed so don’t know what is involved truly and wouldn’t comment. I formula fed and did every single night feed and most of the daytime ones aswell and didn’t go for a night out until my first was probably a year old or so? And that was just a meal and a couple of drinks and back within a couple of hours. It MAY be easier to leave baby logistically but not emotionally because guess what formula feeding mums actually have the same bond that she has with Alf we’re not detached from our babies emotionally because they’re not feeding from us. She really is clueless.

• Heart

Paulaj

I refuse to feel sorry for her for feeling down about it all. This is a woman, may I remind everyone, who said that a baby won't change her life and won't stop her from doing what she wants to do. She owes everyone a big fat apology for being such a massive dick during her pregnancy.
My youngest is 18 months and still religiously breast-feeds (mostly for comfort not id guess). Do I wish I could just galavant around doing what I want? Yes. Do I moan about not being able to do so? No. they are little for such a short while. They are the priority. She needs a good slap in the face and stop moaning about it all. And you're no EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING anymore if your baby is eating food you idiot. Gosh I wish I hadn't watched those stories. Grow a pair Tommy and tell her to wind her neck in :D

Lurker121

Chatty Member
She really is so predictable. This whole silly stunt was so predicated. I knew as soon as I came on here this evening there would be a screenshot of that silly bitch with her whopping great tit our live on tv. Bet he didn’t need a feed. You can imagine it can’t you, waiting to go live on air when ‘quick, Tommy, give me my prop and I’ll lob my tit in his mouth just to get us some more coverage/cash’. Like someone else said about the outfits, it’s like she goes out of her way to find the dresses which require her to pull her whole boob out. The complete opposite to what the majority of women are looking for because no one cares to make such a big deal out of how they feed their baby. You’ve got to laugh haven’t you.

Cariad

VIP Member
So she's gone to the beach at sunrise and taken 2 outfits...1 orange dress and then she's obviously had to change into swimsuit ( as not been possible to wear swimsuit under her dress- to get maximum boobage exposure ) ....and then taken numerous photos/ videos of her doing this!....just enjoy the fucking sunrise and live in the moment and stop eyefucking yourself in that ridiculous hat...also the sun had been up for a while by time she'd even made it to the beach , so not truly up for sunrise
Alf also must be sleeping much better and not constantly attached to her boobs if she's been able to sneak out for sunrise!...he's obviously been starving at home and is enjoying the variety of food he's been getting on holiday

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
What is this shit about mums being a “ clicky frumpy bitchy club” (think you mean cliquey but hey ho)?!
And yes, she wants to go and get shitfaced?

FWIW as I sit here with my small baby asleep on me, I do get what she means about yearning for your ”old” life. But - and maybe this is where we differ - I was under no illusion that I’d be free to do the stuff I used to be able to do for a good while. That’s part and parcel of having a baby and nothing to do with how they’re being fed. She set completely unrealistic expectations for herself and unfortunately she’s come down to earth with a bump

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Is she for real now? Her last stories there she’s saying women shouldn’t be shamed or silenced for speaking out about negative birth stories and positivity isn’t the response to traumatic births.

Ashley was the very woman posting that being positive is better for her and that she didn’t appreciate any of the negative birth stories or advice she got? She told those other women to be quiet? And shamed them for ‘scaring’ her on her stories? What’s different now?? She really doesn’t like it when the shoe is on the other foot does she? She chops and changes her opinion so much when it suits her, she must be a nightmare to live with.

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Claims she’s a feminist but puts on a black cocktail dress for the boyf to come home with his hot dinner ready and waiting. She’s just so fucking weird! She is a walking contradiction

LurkPack

Yet another entitled mumstagrammer trying to stick up for working Mums with their head in the clouds. My kids categorically couldn’t come to work and me be able to sustain my career - I couldn’t get my boob out to feed them at work, not because of anyone’s levels of offence or prejudice but because I physically couldn’t do my job properly with a babe in arms. All well and good when you’re sat on a panel show but I’d like to see her breastfeed and DJ or for her women’s health physio to properly examine and treat her whilst holding a baby … it’s just not real life.

That stunt was embarrassing and unnecessary, her son is on 3 meals a day and can drink from a sodding cup … throw him a melty stick and some cool boiled water and get your head out of your backside Ashley

• Heart

Lala1231

Shes saying everything people told her and she didn't want tonlisten. Now she wants to be there to inform others of her struggles. So fuckng hypocritical. Didn't want to hear it from others so she can be the spokeswoman as she is the only person to have ever felt that way!!!

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
😂 its about the baby being exclusively breastfed....not her and he clearly isn't exclusively breastfed as he's weaning...why is she still saying it?
She obviously thinks “exclusively breastfed” means bottle versus boob 🙄🙄🙄 which is basically just another way to bat other mothers over the head about how they choose to feed their babies! No one cares Ashley. No one cares that Alf has never had a bottle (or formula or whatever!) just feed your baby and shut up (and put your tits away!)

Primrose2

Chatty Member
What annoys me is her almighty no routine stance makes out like babies with routine and an actual bed time must be so neglected or traumatised or left to cry, guess what Ashley my 7 month old goes to bed 7pm every night, still has one night feed about midnight (that’s okay) and I could tell you pretty dead on the two points in the day she will be bapping (pram, in bed, on the sofa, on me) not once has she been left to cry, left hungry, left alone. Healthy parenting and routine is totally possible at the same time, get your head out of your backside and maybe think about what is better for the both of you.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Motherhood is hard, some parts suck and we all know that but on her story she has literally said she hates it 😭
Then goes on to say how great her hair looks. What the actual fuck. She’s so self absorbed.

Reactions: 14

Paulaj

I hope so because my mind went straight to a ring you put on your finger made of breast milk 🤢 😂

She sure does look down.
She’s quoting that apparently it helps their IQ to breastfeed, so what, formula fed children won’t be as clever now?
My cousin is the smartest person I know, he was reading Harry Potter at age 5. He’s not hand an ounce of breast milk so she can fuck off with that IQ stuff.

• Heart

Smol52

Chatty Member
It’s infuriating that she is turning the awful death of sarah into a feminist fight.
A brutal murder goes way beyond someone being misogynistic! She has turned this into a campaign against men and it’s not appropriate! It’s the world that live in that make us fearful of walking home and men are included in that, my husband wouldn’t feel safe walking out alone in the dark because the world is full of evil people.
stop trying to be a martyr of feminism and just send condolences to the family.

And as for the breastfeeding, it doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable , yes there is absolutely no need for the whole tit on display and I’ve never once seen anyone breastfeed in that way, myself included. What is the annoying thing is how she thinks she Mother Earth and conquering every childhood disease just by doing but also complaining about it daily… she shames woman who don’t breastfeed in a passive aggressive way by highlighting how magical her breast

Pudding&Pie

Can we all just take a moment to congratulate Ashley today on her momentous decision to wear a high neck dress for the first time instead of having everything on show because she is EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING (although her new reel took care of this instead incase you were worried)🙄

• Haha