Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I gave up that chance’?! Everything she says is so resentful towards Tommy lol
I was coming here really say exactly this! What a horrible and resentful way to say something, she is utterly self absorbed.
And while I’m here, it’s only the second time her and Tommy have been alone? What about the other day when they went to the adult only beech thing? Or had breakfast together because Alf was still sleeping?

Reactions: 11
So snarky and yes, they have absolutely been alone together more than she’s making out.
Also in her caption she says “I told Tommy he’d have to get his PADI course to come travelling with me”…then a few lines later says “he hasn’t got it yet”….errrr there’s the small matter of a global pandemic most of the time you’ve been together?! When was the poor bloke meant to have done that?

Reactions: 8
‘I gave up that chance’?! Everything she says is so resentful towards Tommy lol
She comes over as such a self entitled madam.....did Tommy get to choose what he wanted to do?....I can see so many issues in the future ( especially when Alf starts going to activities/ clubs/ school) , she's such a martyr, poor thing 🙄

Reactions: 9
She comes over as such a self entitled madam.....did Tommy get to choose what he wanted to do?....I can see so many issues in the future ( especially when Alf starts going to activities/ clubs/ school) , she's such a martyr, poor thing 🙄
I just don’t understand because she’s made him go diving, but now he’s done that it means she cant go shark diving?! Poor guy can’t win!

Reactions: 3
I can imagine her pushing Tommy to do this PADI course and once he is there, she is on insta complaining he’s off having fun doing his hobbies whilst she is at home with Alf and not being able to do her really important work!!!
I give their relationship 2 years

Reactions: 5
Yeah Tommy is fit! She’s coming across so bratish and weird. Saying numerous times how it’s only their second time alone together. I wouldn’t be harping on about that, that’s so bizarre! They will not last.

If they split up I bet she would make Tommy’s life hell by not ever letting him have another partner round Alf and she would be constantly making digs about what a bastard he his on her social media for thousands of people to see. He seems like a really nice guy but she would try and paint him to be a monster. I think she’s definitely punching with him

I get what you’re saying but like literally looking at that post don’t you think it would have been more than worth it to make a male one first lol it’s shocking when you see it broken down like that.
Imagine her baby was unplanned as a result of Tommy’s contraception failure. We would never hear the end!!

I get what you’re saying but like literally looking at that post don’t you think it would have been more than worth it to make a male one first lol it’s shocking when you see it broken down like that.
Well depends if would you trust a man to take a pill? knowing that if he'd forgotten you'd still be the one who became pregnant...added to the fact that pharmacologically and biochemically it is much harder to create a reversible method of pill for a man ....they've been trying for years to develop a version of male pill

Well depends if would you trust a man to take a pill? knowing that if he'd forgotten you'd still be the one who became pregnant...added to the fact that pharmacologically and biochemically it is much harder to create a reversible method of pill for a man ....they've been trying for years to develop a version of male pill
I honestly think men would take a pill willingly. They still get to shag without a condom so no feelings lost. That’s the only reason they avoid contraception, I’m more than certain I could bet my life on the fact men don’t want to have random kids lol

Reactions: 2
Of course she had to get a photo of the sunset....and of course her norks , why not just a photo of her cuddling Alf?
A8984FCE-8E0A-4105-BD22-8AC0BBC607B4.jpg
That's the most god awful dress too...it's so hot and humid in the Indian Ocean, much cooler and more appropriate to wear a floaty dress not one with stupid sleeves

Reactions: 10
769F3ECA-971D-4FCA-92B1-F3B3144A2C23.png

feels like more ‘digs’ towards Tommy… ‘parenting feels more equal’

from the life she shares on Instagram he actually seems to do more than most, what about when he would bath/dress Alf every morning before work so she could have time to get ready?!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 859153
Didn't get paternity leave?! What planet (or century) does she live on (in)?! Of course it's important for the FATHER to bond with THEIR child! My husband got 2 weeks paternity for both our boys & he hated going back to work. Said it wasn't long enough etc.

What is her issue with Tommy? Everything is a dig at him!

She must be raging that she had a boy - how can she continue her man-hating narrative when she's raising one?!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 859153
Didn't get paternity leave?! What planet (or century) does she live on (in)?! Of course it's important for the FATHER to bond with THEIR child! My husband got 2 weeks paternity for both our boys & he hated going back to work. Said it wasn't long enough etc.

What is her issue with Tommy? Everything is a dig at him!

She must be raging that she had a boy - how can she continue her man-hating narrative when she's raising one?!
My husband didn't get any paternity for our 3 children ( born before this became a right) ....didn't stop him bonding with his children! ....in fact imo it's more important for the father to be present in children's live when they're teenagers...to help both of you guide them through those tricky years as well as lots of gin!
Of course there are fewer children at a 'honeymoon' hotel , because y'know it's not the school holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️
She just seems to have a dig at everything and how she harks back to life before she met Tommy and had Alf....nothing seems good enough for her unless she's centre stage
FBAD74AA-4D25-4B1F-AFB9-875C58D5DD5F.jpg

Reactions: 1
‘Spending time with Alf let’s him bond more’. No sh*t Sherlock. Absolute genius this one.
She’s bonkersz

Ahhh let me just show you my new phone guys …. As well as my tits! Zooming in on ‘the girls’! She bleeping LOVES it and all the attention she gets. She absolutely wouldn’t shove them in everyone’s faces (literally) otherwise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.