Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missing this DJ gig at the weekend will be just another thing to resent poor Alf for. I’ve had so many issues starting with the birth of my LO, her health concerns and then with my mental health since and never once have I resented her for any of it. Ashley has resented that gorgeous little boy since the minute she found out he was a he not a she. She needs to talk to someone, sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Along with talking about her tatas / breastfeeding / Alf / how much she misses being single I have a feeling we will never heard the end of the fact SHE had COVID EVERYONE!!!🥴

Reactions: 7
She is upset about not going to France because his parents can’t look after Alf? I honestly really dislike her, I think she’s vile.
She shared a post the other day about a woman breastfeeding and saying how can it be sexualised and that she thinks it’s beautiful. That particular person made it look beautiful, she doesn’t.
Purposely enjoyed making people uncomfortable on the tube having whacked her massive engorged tit out.
Literally rams it down people’s throats that she breastfeeds
Has absolutely no modesty in revealing these moments every live long day
Put a photo of herself breastfeeding in sexy underwear with a sultry face and wondered why she got the attention?
Subliminally shames formula fed women
Complains to high heaven that she has no life due to breastfeeding but won’t take any advice to help her.
She makes it look ugly and a horrible experience the amount she whinges.
She doesn’t allow poor Alf any privacy and in 14 years time he’s going to have the tit ripped out of him for how much she’s got her tits on display.
She’s not admirable for breastfeeding or inspirational she’s playing a martyr.
I genuinely cannot stand her, I’ve had to unfollow or I will say something that will get me blocked 😠

Reactions: 19
Also just realised after someone else pointed it out above, it’s not like Alf went out by himself and brought Covid back and gave it to her, she is to blame. She brought him somewhere where he got it, which does happen but she’s blaming him for it??? I can’t see any reason why he had to go to that festival, she can express into a cup for him and he’s eating solids. She just wants to be needed, she said herself she has incredibly anxious attachment and with the amount she goes on about being fine without Tommy it’s clearly not attachment to him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
If anything she’s going to create a snowflake, someone needy and clingy, and he’ll probably be a little tit when he’s older because of her obsession with him.

Reactions: 7
Debate with Nigel Farage and her topic of choice isn’t breastfeeding/sexualisation for once !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tits out again 🙄. Poor Alf doesn’t get a look in does he. She even makes his birth completely all about herself. No doubt on his first birthday she will celebrate a “year of breastfeeding” and totally ignore his actual birthday.
that 1st picture of her birth story....😱 i had c sections so wondered do babies normally look that shade of purple red when born naturally? Poor baby looks like hes about to explode !

All she does is moan about BF and post pictures of her BF… you can still have a life even if you’re BF. She does my head in!

Reactions: 6
that 1st picture of her birth story....😱 i had c sections so wondered do babies normally look that shade of purple red when born naturally? Poor baby looks like hes about to explode !
Tbf most do lol. They do pink up quite quickly after though. Got to remember it’s quite a tight space they’re coming out from haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She also mentioned that COVID has put paid to their 'first holiday as a family' - havent they been all over the place in the last 6 months!?

Reactions: 5
I have never known a young baby to watch so much tv as Alf does!! I don’t know if I’m jealous or shocked as mine never watched any till at least a year or 2. He always seems to be glued to it. Is it lazy parenting or what?! I know she has covid now but this has been going on since he was pretty much a newborn in her old flat.

Reactions: 3
I’m so intrigued by her house - the layout etc. Wonder how much she paid for it. Does anyone have any clues for how to find out?!

I have never known a young baby to watch so much tv as Alf does!! I don’t know if I’m jealous or shocked as mine never watched any till at least a year or 2. He always seems to be glued to it. Is it lazy parenting or what?! I know she has covid now but this has been going on since he was pretty much a newborn in her old flat.
I’m not adverse to tv if it means can get 5 minutes peace but yes he does seem to watch it for a awfully long time
I’m more surprised he just sits so placid, mine is similar age and rolls/crawls at the first opportunity to get away 🤣

Reactions: 2
see she's made it onto the DM sidebar of shame...comments are spot on for once though!
at least she's not flashing her boobs in any of the pictures and amazingly no mention of her breastfeeding ( or the fact she'd been at Boardmasters festival where she'd probably contracted it in the first place !)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed she always says my in reference to things… my house…. My table etc never “our” I’m sure Tommy has contributed towards everything

ill with Covid, yet well enough to do numerous takes for a dyson fan 🙄

She gives me gummy old man smile when she’s laughing. 👴🏻👴🏻

I’m sure Tommy didn’t get with her for her tit humour and weird facial expressions.

I find the amount of tv he watches really concerning. Babies who have too much screen time can get ocular lock. If their eyes are fixed on a screen and not looking around their environment the muscles that make them move don't develop so they are then unable to move their eyes the full range of motion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.