Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she gone from muffin top overhang on her alpro add on 25/09 to not a bit of fat in sight on her bikini pics. I think she may have lost a few fans there with this bounce back. She won’t be so relatable now she’s not struggling with her post partum body.
It’s like a different person. No baby fat, Alf sleeping through the night and eating actual food and not hanging off her tit all day and night. Which one is reality Ashley? Although saying that, she’s still boring

Reactions: 8
Maybe she should stay in Mauritius as her life seems much better there.

Would love know what Tommy’s parents think of her…

Reactions: 5
this holiday is all about her … horse riding alone, diving alone… Tommy must welcome the peace! The story she put on when first got there about having Tommy’s parents will help her show affection to Tommy again…. If you love your partner your whole demeanour towards them is affectionate… can imagine she is so rude towards him because he has an actual job rather than flaunting her tits all over social media

Reactions: 10
Their relationship baffles me because while you do have to make an effort in relationships she makes it seem like hard work as in a whole job to do or boxes to tick, it doesn’t seem natural between them at all. I always thought she was narcissistic but this holiday has just been about her. I think fair enough she does need the break so she should enjoy herself but when she’s at home she acts like Alf can’t survive 30 seconds without her yet over there we’ve barely seen him and she’s gone off to do loads of activities alone? At home she should be able to do the same but it’s like she enjoys having that to complain about. If she can go horse riding or go diving alone or go for a walk alone, there’s no reason she can’t do the same or go to work events at home alone. Alf is clearly eating plenty of solids and sleeping quite well apparently so it’ll be interesting to see what she’s like when she gets back

Reactions: 13
So glad to see I’m not the only one that gets irritated by her!

Funny how she’s had to make it a point a few times that they’re paying guests of the hotel. I checked the prices and it’s £350+ a night for the cheapest room! Now I’m wondering how they are paying for it…

So glad to see I’m not the only one that gets irritated by her!

Funny how she’s had to make it a point a few times that they’re paying guests of the hotel. I checked the prices and it’s £350+ a night for the cheapest room! Now I’m wondering how they are paying for it…
I suppose getting your tits out at every opportunity and moaning about men on insta pays very well. Hope this culture of making people like her rich ends soon.

Clearly there’s not been enough breastfeeding shots so she’s got to get the boobs in there somewhere…this side boob is too much 🤦‍♀️

EEC91E5A-A28F-44B5-A5BD-126C14521BEA.png
863EFCE2-116B-4C1A-A1BA-3FC78B615FA8.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I have never had to dress big boobs, but I have plenty of friends who have... They all manage to find clothes that fit them & their boobs don't seem to spill out.

Maybe if she bought clothes the right size, she wouldn't have the constant issue (as she puts it) of "over sexualisation".

She really is an attention seeking melt 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So she's gone to the beach at sunrise and taken 2 outfits...1 orange dress and then she's obviously had to change into swimsuit ( as not been possible to wear swimsuit under her dress- to get maximum boobage exposure ) ....and then taken numerous photos/ videos of her doing this!....just enjoy the bleeping sunrise and live in the moment and stop eyefucking yourself in that ridiculous hat...also the sun had been up for a while by time she'd even made it to the beach , so not truly up for sunrise
Alf also must be sleeping much better and not constantly attached to her boobs if she's been able to sneak out for sunrise!...he's obviously been starving at home and is enjoying the variety of food he's been getting on holiday

Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight. She went to the beach to watch the sunrise on her own even though she’s on holiday with her family? Then set up the camera on a tripod and started filming herself twirling around on the beach as if she wasn’t on her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ummm....How can he be your father in law when you're not even married to Tommy? ( and not even engaged?)
9B90016D-590F-4901-973D-D328FFC8C1CD.jpg

Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked at her grid - the photos with Tommy look so awkward. Their body language is not good!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ummm....How can he be your father in law when you're not even married to Tommy? ( and not even engaged?) View attachment 850283
Tbh my partners parents are classed as my in laws they live 20 mins down the road and my two children are their grandchildren so most definitely are my in laws, I don’t need a piece of paper to tell me or my kids that. They have more input (because of where I live) than my parents. I know the term in law is like a father or mother legally in law lol but when you’ve got kids and they share a blood line it’s still your in laws with or without marriage I think.

Reactions: 11
Tbh my partners parents are classed as my in laws they live 20 mins down the road and my two children are their grandchildren so most definitely are my in laws, I don’t need a piece of paper to tell me or my kids that. They have more input (because of where I live) than my parents. I know the term in law is like a father or mother legally in law lol but when you’ve got kids and they share a blood line it’s still your in laws with or without marriage I think.
I would say the same of a partners parents without kids! Mostly because it’s just easier when referring to them and a lot of people I know without kids do the same, I think it’s fairly common as most people just know what you mean, it’s not taken literally!

I do wonder what the in laws actually do think of Ashley though, I’m not sure what I’d think if I had a child and their partner was like Ashley. She comes across very argumentative, cold towards Tommy (doesn’t seem natural between them at all) and a bit controlling.

Reactions: 7
F413AE57-14DD-4C2F-821B-82FF945FC0AC.jpeg
Sees she's still wearing black period pants under her white dress....brave choice!

• Sick
  • Haha
Sorry but period pants by the pool, in the Mauritian heat… 🤢
Exactly this!! What is wrong with her?! I mean, she might have left tampons behind but I'm sure she could find some sanitary pads in Mauritius?!

Reactions: 3
Exactly this!! What is wrong with her?! I mean, she might have left tampons behind but I'm sure she could find some sanitary pads in Mauritius?!
Probably so she can have a rant about female sanitary products and blame men for something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She asked about the moon cup ageeees ago and that would literally solve all these problems but clearly she didn’t get sent a free one 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.