Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’re all currently really hating on her in the thread but I have to say I think she looks ok tonight the make up looks good and she clearly feels good which isn’t easy after having a baby so good for her and I have a bit more respect for the fact she decided to stay in a hotel and not have a night away from Alf because of course he will need her. Took me 18 months to have a night away from my son and that’s only because I was in hospital giving birth to my second son 🤣
Agree the neckline is slightly off but apart from that she looks great. I love the colour of the dress and her make up is nice.

Reactions: 2
Her story almost completely naked back in the hotel feeding Alf.. I just can’t help but wonder what Tommy thinks when he sees her taking that picture? I don’t mean as a man with her I just mean I can’t imagine watching one of my friends or my partner doing that and uploading it, I’d honestly be thinking is nothing sacred? That may as well have been a nude except the baby was in it? She looks great and I’m glad she loves her body but it’s coming across narcissistic rather than confidence or self love

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her dress was okay, she looked nice.
I’m glad she had a few hours off. It probably did he the world of good and Alf survived. Hopefully she might realise they don’t need to be attached 24/7.

Reactions: 5
Alf was up way past my bedtime 😂😂
My daughter is 10 months and sleeps for at least 10 hours at night (not a brag, that’s just what she does), she’s so nosy through the day so barely naps .
By the sounds of it Alf must literally never sleep and be exhausted- I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ok i’m new to this thread but SO GLAD it exists!

List of things that irk me so far:

- the amount of ad/*gifted* baby carriers she’s been given .. babybjorn have given atleast 2 and artipope have given also aleast 2 they’re like hundreds of pounds each!

- the amount of ad/*gifted* baby clothes for Alf, annoys me no end when she insisted before he was born that nearly every item in his wardrobe was bought by her, now it’s “look at these cute shorts.. if you sent them please tell me who you are as I’ve forgotten #babybrain”

- the sheer amount of times her tits are out, infact anytime she stories naked, the bath stories with an audience of two as Tommy sits with Alf whilst she bathes

- the “i’m an alpro ambassador, i’m a dyson ambassador so please let me tell you about my free tit whilst lying and saying i love it but i’m not being paid” no not in actual money you’re not but in items you are, dick

- the amount of times she mentions “when i was single for 6 years”, the ‘retraining of her brain due to the patriarchy’ or the when “i stayed in hostels whilst solo travelling” stories, which i’m pretty sure weren't solo and that Charlotte DeCarle went with her then they fell out and she deleted any evidence of her being on the trips

And finally the amount of times I question why i even follow her! 😂

OK rant done, over and out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Feels like she’s always off doing this that and the other. I watched 2 mins of the ntas and had to switch it off. She left her baby for an evening it’s not breaking news. All the polls/convo around it is just meh

Ok i’m new to this thread but SO GLAD it exists!

List of things that irk me so far:

- the amount of ad/*gifted* baby carriers she’s been given .. babybjorn have given atleast 2 and artipope have given also aleast 2 they’re like hundreds of pounds each!

- the amount of ad/*gifted* baby clothes for Alf, annoys me no end when she insisted before he was born that nearly every item in his wardrobe was bought by her, now it’s “look at these cute shorts.. if you sent them please tell me who you are as I’ve forgotten #babybrain”

- the sheer amount of times her tits are out, infact anytime she stories naked, the bath stories with an audience of two as Tommy sits with Alf whilst she bathes

- the “i’m an alpro ambassador, i’m a dyson ambassador so please let me tell you about my free tit whilst lying and saying i love it but i’m not being paid” no not in actual money you’re not but in items you are, dick

- the amount of times she mentions “when i was single for 6 years”, the ‘retraining of her brain due to the patriarchy’ or the when “i stayed in hostels whilst solo travelling” stories, which i’m pretty sure weren't solo and that Charlotte DeCarle went with her then they fell out and she deleted any evidence of her being on the trips

And finally the amount of times I question why i even follow her! 😂

OK rant done, over and out!

Don't forget about how much she loves Mondays (they're her favourite day of the week) and how she taught herself to do DIY by walking into a store and asking for a lesson how to put shelves up. she loves telling everyone that too x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't forget about how much she loves Mondays (they're her favourite day of the week) and how she taught herself to do DIY by walking into a store and asking for a lesson how to put shelves up. she loves telling everyone that too x
😂😂 how could i forget! It’s literally mentioned every week 😂

Reactions: 1
So I was browsing through Tommy’s Instagram posts and I couldn’t believe all of her comments on them. How does she not hear herself in both her comments and her posts 😩

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So I was browsing through Tommy’s Instagram posts and I couldn’t believe all of her comments on them. How does she not hear herself in both her comments and her posts 😩
god I feel sorry for the poor bloke

I want to delete her own comment for her
omg she must be exhausting to live with!
Can Tommy not post a cute picture of him and his son without her having to find an issue in it!
Yes Ashley you gave birth to him, breast feed him (exclusively!) but without Tommy's input you wouldnt have him! give the poor bloke some credit

Reactions: 9
Jesus bleeping Christ, i have just thrown up in my mouth at how nauseating she is. She’s like one of those sarky cling on gf’s that drive men away with their neediness then complain and wonder why they’re single, but lets not forget she worked hard on herself when she was single for 6 whole years. Yeah doesn't look like it love!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.