Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her massive ego is completely out of control now. I don’t know how Tommy puts up with it. I get the feeling that he is dispensable to her. If he ever decides he’s had enough and fucks off, I think most of us would be quite sympathetic towards him.
I find her really obnoxious to watch.

Reactions: 6
I have never ever heard anyone, who has just discovered their child has their first tooth, “pat on the back to me for all the breastfeeding I’VE done” F me, she is insufferable 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m confused, she kept spouting off about how happy she was and how having a baby hasn’t changed her life and she didn’t mind the sleepless co-sleeping nights… and now her mental health is up and down, she has FOMO cos she has responsibilities now and can’t just go out whenever she pleases and is trying to get Alf to sleep on his own 🧐 so when she made all new mums feel tit about struggling with their hormones and having mixed moods, struggling with the constant feeding or how much a baby changes your life, she decided to say how easy it was, but now she’s expecting sympathy. Should’ve been honest from the start, motherhood is hard, and nothing gets you ready for it - she could’ve really used her voice and said it’s ok to find it hard, not trying to do it 6 months later

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m confused, she kept spouting off about how happy she was and how having a baby hasn’t changed her life and she didn’t mind the sleepless co-sleeping nights… and now her mental health is up and down, she has FOMO cos she has responsibilities now and can’t just go out whenever she pleases and is trying to get Alf to sleep on his own 🧐 so when she made all new mums feel tit about struggling with their hormones and having mixed moods, struggling with the constant feeding or how much a baby changes your life, she decided to say how easy it was, but now she’s expecting sympathy. Should’ve been honest from the start, motherhood is hard, and nothing gets you ready for it - she could’ve really used her voice and said it’s ok to find it hard, not trying to do it 6 months later
Exactly this!!!!

Reactions: 5
She's giving him a pouch on IG stories and saying how much he's been loving them. How does she think she's exclusively breastfeeding 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's giving him a pouch on IG stories and saying how much he's been loving them. How does she think she's exclusively breastfeeding 😅
She's not even feeding it to him letting him suck it out which it says on the pack not to do!!! She's infuriating!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Don’t you tell her she’s not exclusively breastfeeding😂😂 didn’t you know she’s the first woman ever to breastfeed a baby??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 its about the baby being exclusively breastfed....not her and he clearly isn't exclusively breastfed as he's weaning...why is she still saying it?

Reactions: 5
😂 its about the baby being exclusively breastfed....not her and he clearly isn't exclusively breastfed as he's weaning...why is she still saying it?
And he's obviously ravenous judging by the way he's sucking on that feeding pouch....maybe that's why he's not sleeping cos he's hungry!

Reactions: 7
She obviously thinks “exclusively breastfed” means bottle versus boob 🙄🙄🙄 which is basically just another way to bat other mothers over the head about how they choose to feed their babies! No one cares Ashley. No one cares that Alf has never had a bottle (or formula or whatever!) just feed your baby and shut up (and put your tits away!)

Reactions: 15
It’s only a matter of time before we see a pic or video of her breastfeeding on her new garden furniture 😴🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.