Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion won by @Smellis 🥳🏆
First time I have ever created a thread so hopefully it’s all good. If somebody wants to sum up the first thread feel free but it’s basically just:

Ashley exclusively breastfeeds incase anybody missed it.

Previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
What government job has she been offered?
I missed this! What on earth…who would choose her as an advisor?

Also regarding the picture she’s so not OK about Alf not looking like her. He is the image of Tommy

Reactions: 4
She doesn't look like Alf at all in that baby picture. He's all Tommy
He really is Tommy’s double! He’s such a cute baby. I never really thought Tommy was particularly attractive but she posted some stories of him the other day (just walking about the garden i think) and I thought he was so handsome.

Reactions: 3
Actually asking what to use to change him on now he's grown out of the basket. How about a change mat like everyone else! Knowing her she'll get one of the bed of nails mats because her intuition said it's best!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually asking what to use to change him on now he's grown out of the basket. How about a change mat like everyone else! Knowing her she'll get one of the bed of nails mats because her intuition said it's best!
Literally thought the same thing!!
“Guys I don’t want your comments about having Alf laying on a bed of nails. I am following my motherly instinct and I know best because I exclusively breastfeed”

• Haha
She's so obviously on the beg for a company to gift her a changing mat. I just can't deal with these influencers who try to hide begging as questions or asking for recommendations. Bloody bore off and put your hand in your pockets like the rest of us, you stingey arseholes!

Reactions: 8
She's so obviously on the beg for a company to gift her a changing mat. I just can't deal with these influencers who try to hide begging as questions or asking for recommendations. Bloody bore off and put your hand in your pockets like the rest of us, you stingey arseholes!
I got mine from tesco £10 done. Why spend so much on something that will get covered in tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got mine from tesco £10 done. Why spend so much on something that will get covered in tit!!
thats why i dont get the current fad of these funny wicker basket ones ..surely there a nightmare to clean if you get an explosive nappy change! they look really unpractical to me..good old traditional ones can be wiped down and cleaned properly!

Reactions: 5
Used of those for my eldest for 3 years 😂😂 only bought the second child a new one as it was falling apart 😂

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm just not down with all the latest trends, but her eyebrows.... 😳 just looks like a fake moustache has been stuck on the forehead!

• Haha
Maybe I'm just not down with all the latest trends, but her eyebrows.... 😳 just looks like a fake moustache has been stuck on the forehead!
I hate them also in my opinion they don’t really look good on anyone

Reactions: 1
I don't know anyone in real life who has stupid looking laminated brows only influencers. It's like they are trying to make 'fetch' happen - its just not going to happen.

Reactions: 4
I don't know anyone in real life who has stupid looking laminated brows only influencers. It's like they are trying to make 'fetch' happen - its just not going to happen.
they're hideous..looks like theyve styled them with an old tooth brush and some cheap hair gel! they dont suit anyone..everyone who has them looks ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 5
How can you say you know nothing about washing machines when you are in your 30’s! She is unbelievable. It’s so beggy!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.