Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Crying at Ana using this filter because you can see it’s added a full face of makeup to Callum

022EA027-2ED4-4BB6-A4EF-D481080924A6.png

PS I think she’s single again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

GossWhore

VIP Member
Ana discussing her trip/holiday

1658751286260.png

Holidays/trips Ana has been on this year
  • Stayacation @ Dakota Hotel, Manchester best hotel suite with Freya
  • London trip for Flossie birthday @ Zenwell + then next day @ Park Plaza with Freya & Callum
  • Dubai with Tanisha
  • Alton Towers with friends
  • LA trip with Saffron
  • Disney World with family and Haz
  • Caravan with friends to Lake District
  • Love Island trip to Spain with ITV*
  • Ibiza private jet and trip with Jack Wills*
  • “Day off” in London @ The Londoner Hotel + Lion King
  • Soap Awards in London with ITV*
  • Safari Park/lodge with friends
  • Kavos with Party Hard*

* = Were "work related" but really? probably 10% worl, 90% drunk

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

mySON

Chatty Member
she obviously had to mention she did a few pregnancy tests when her period was delayed cos she ✨hAs SeXxxXxXx✨ if u didnt know

Last edited:
  • Haha

yuza

Chatty Member
I am struggling at the moment. Relying on free library picnics for my children’s lunch and I go without to feed them dinner. I’m grateful for the new Asda food, but I will be so pissed off if I couldn’t pick up my children’s dinner because a millionaire influencer picked it up for a video, to make money from. She should donate all money made from this video to a charity that helps feed children, or use it to fill up trolleys and trolleys of food to donate to food banks.

• Sad
  • Heart

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
😂 how many times does ana want to say “yeah because when I was in the villa” acting like she was a contestant!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Pixie111

It’s when she said “I really needed this holiday” in her vlog today. There’s not been a time she hasn’t been on holiday in the last few months. Oh yeah I forgot they weren’t holidays, they were “work.”🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Here’s me with 3 jobs and having to sell my flat to move back home with my parents as I can’t keep up with increasing bills….but yes ana, you keep putting yourself through the tough challenge of numerous holidays

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

idklolol

this video… it’s literally called burn out. Most of us get it from Uni or over-working, she’s got it from being back and fourth on holiday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 63

uMmMmM

Yung Fillys snapchat story about the foot asylum billboard- mentions how great god is and then says “there’s me, Jonny and Anastasia?” (person in passenger seat says, yeah) and he goes, “yeah that’s her name”- my gosh how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61