Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Iā€™m sorry just looks like sheā€™s wearing white bin liners and duck knows why youā€™d wear a leather material in this heat, I can smell the onion B.O from here
She said she wasnā€™t wearing knickers either in the video with cheyenne from love island and chey went ā€œrightttā€ like stfu Ana we donā€™t care you stink like tit

The choice of outfits are questionable :unsure: i also didnt realise how close her and cheyanne were lmao
They arenā€™t close itā€™s all fake as duck for the video

#freegollum

Anaā€™s blatant editing is so funny. All anybody has to do is watch her videos to see that šŸ˜‚
Oh god that second pic šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

#freegollum

Anaā€™s blatant editing is so funny. All anybody has to do is watch her videos to see that šŸ˜‚
Oh god that second pic šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Surprised she hasnt gotten one yet!
remember when she said she has a ā€œbump in her noseā€ and thatā€™s exactly what haz said about hers before she got a nose job loool

cheyanneā€™s name is spelt wrong again in the intro to the video, she spelt it wrong when she put the q&a up on her story the other day toošŸ˜­

callumā€™s lying in the background the whole timešŸ˜­
Why does Callum need to be there? So embarrassing. Imagine saying sheā€™s in your friend group and has been for a year yet you canā€™t spell her name

cheyanneā€™s name is spelt wrong again in the intro to the video, she spelt it wrong when she put the q&a up on her story the other day toošŸ˜­

Why does Callum need to be there? So embarrassing. Imagine saying sheā€™s in your friend group and has been for a year yet you canā€™t spell her name
šŸ˜‚ how many times does ana want to say ā€œyeah because when I was in the villaā€ acting like she was a contestant!
I KNOW AHHHHHH STFU

šŸ˜‚ how many times does ana want to say ā€œyeah because when I was in the villaā€ acting like she was a contestant!
I KNOW AHHHHHH STFU
Invisalign..
Yes, soapā€¦.
Knickers

She said she was wearing no knickers and chey goes ā€œrighhhtttšŸ˜¶ā€ looool deffo close arenā€™t you

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Move over McDonaldā€™s.. love island is anas new personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had an old friend called Jacques and we just called him ā€˜Jackā€™ but then someone else recently called him ā€˜Jacksā€™ so maybe he changed how he wanted it pronounced šŸ˜‚ but in confused me at first when I realised they were talking about the same person. Iā€™m sure some people at school pronounced it ā€˜jac u Edā€™
Coming from someone who speaks french fluently - Jacques is pronounced 'Jack' With a french accent. Can sometimes sound a little like 'Jock' due to the accent. It is literally the french form of Jack. No idea why they call him Jax. Imagine having a french name and not even pronouncing it correctly...

Reactions: 9
Ana - ā€˜when I was thereā€™ ā€˜when I WAS THEREā€™ ā€˜when I was in thereā€™

you were never there Ana. You literally looked around the place and did a video about it. You can see the jealousy building while sheā€™s talking to Cheyanne. All the comments on the video about how stunning cheyanne is tooā€¦ she must be secretly fumingšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Hun tone it down on the face app x
Girl just get a nose job at this point tbh..

Also anyone notice her picking her nose with her nail at the end of her latest video :sick:

Also not sure why I've never noticed it before but why does she push her lips out so much when she's talking.. it's a bit creepy and joker-esque

Reactions: 12
She sniffed the whole way through that video itā€™s so off putting once I noticed šŸ‘€ā„

Reactions: 13
Oh my god her gums are so bad, I had swollen gums due to a severe phobia of the dentist and I had to have FIVE hygienist visits and mine wasn't as bad as Ana's! I was also told I couldn't have invisalign until I had perfect healthy gums so I suspect that's what happened with Ana.
If this is what sheā€™s been told, I bet sheā€™ll never go through with it as sheā€™s too lazy to get her teeth and gums healthy first

Reactions: 5
If I had her money and knew I could afford to keep up with them for the rest of my life, I would just get crowns. Nothing else is going to fix her teeth as quick as she wants. She canā€™t keep up with Invisalign at all, sheā€™s lazy.

Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me who the duck this is please?
Am I imagining it or did Sophia do a similar photo with the exact same outfit just a while ago? Back at the S&C stalking I see, Creepsnorth :oops: her face could also be as much Sophia's as it is hers :ROFLMAO: (not that she looks like Sophia here but, you know, that's the point...)

Edit: yep
278991377_3121923961454375_6290479393773123455_n.jpg
279161581_357525616435870_4878810869894631313_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.