Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yung Fillys snapchat story about the foot asylum billboard- mentions how great god is and then says “there’s me, Jonny and Anastasia?” (person in passenger seat says, yeah) and he goes, “yeah that’s her name”- my gosh how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
wow that new video was such a bore🥱 a few takeaways

-Ana must facetime her mum at every given moment
-She had no idea giraffes were 'so big'
-She said 5 people were going but then there were only 4 so one of her friends is clearly tired of her
-Strange decision to title the vid 'city girls' when half the group were boys
-Her saying 'get a bath' rather than 'have a bath' really grinding on me
-tbh her friends didn't really seem to excited to be there, probs just taking the free trip ana offered them
-she's making carrying around a cuddly toy into her new personality trait and its honestly sad
-seemed to be scared of absolutely all the animals
-video was just boring, mad how she can just film a few clips from her day, upload it and calls it 'work'

Reactions: 36
1657460172011.png

How's she managed to smash her wing mirror already?

Bit odd how she doesn't mind Callum seeing and filming her naked in a bath but then screams when Byron almost sees her naked?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alot of influencers seem to be carting cuddly toys round with (explains why ana is doing it 🙄). Fine having them in your bedroom but taking them on days/nights out is just weird at that age

Reactions: 41
Yung Fillys snapchat story about the foot asylum billboard- mentions how great god is and then says “there’s me, Jonny and Anastasia?” (person in passenger seat says, yeah) and he goes, “yeah that’s her name”- my gosh how embarrassing
He even watched locked in to support darkest and did a photo shoot with her yet still didn’t even know her name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was at Wireless festival yesterday and saw Flossie in front of me then recognised Byron, I actually couldn't believe my EYES when I saw Mingsnorth she looks sooo different her nose almost knocked me out - walking around like celebs was really embarazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 60
4B487F4D-22B8-4345-BD9B-5C0C6CD1F9EB.jpeg
BCCD8240-9675-4F35-81C8-79D62D5AC8D5.jpeg
FCDA830B-88F6-48F6-BB6A-D296F19CE069.jpeg

Saw them at wireless yesterday and managed to snap a few pics - her nose also shook me compared to her videos
46F1EF69-83D5-434D-8002-848E675607C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
idk if i’m being stupid here, but shouldn’t the title of these videos be “city girls take ON the x”?? she’s not stealing the safari🤦🏼‍♀️why have none of her friends pointed it out to her, thought it was just a typo from the countryside one but obvs not

• Haha
Reactions: 16
idk if i’m being stupid here, but shouldn’t the title of these videos be “city girls take ON the x”?? she’s not stealing the safari🤦🏼‍♀️why have none of her friends pointed it out to her, thought it was just a typo from the countryside one but obvs not
Because they’re all as thick as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ana only feels at peace with the animals because it's the main source of her Maccy D's diet that basically funded her Youtube page

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ana never seems to fit in with Gaz and the uninvited Giraffe’s aesthetic. They have a very specific style. Each to their own I guess.
Ana definitely has bad smelling armpits at Wireless 🧅
somebody pass me the febreze🤝
what happened to byron?! lmao. is he having a crisis?? hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.