Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

outof10

I was at Wireless festival yesterday and saw Flossie in front of me then recognised Byron, I actually couldn't believe my EYES when I saw Mingsnorth she looks sooo different her nose almost knocked me out - walking around like celebs was really embarazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 60

mfd

she chose to go on all these holidays??
Boo Hoo everything got too much? what? a flight delay? you chose to go away and you chose to order takeaways im not dismissing her mental health but she doesn’t help herself out either she has nothing to stimulate her brain, she doesn’t exercise and she does nothing else apart for drink and jet on these holidays jesus no wonder she’s in a bad place.

If she took care of her mind and body she would be a lot “happier” go to the gym day some good healthy food and drink water and stop being lazy ordering takeaways and drinking and going clubbing christ

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Scbu

VIP Member
Spends nearly a grand for her fake friends to go away for 2 days , yet gives her best friend Nan £100 Tesco voucher for her birthday 😒😒😒😒😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

chalky12345

"Oh my god, i'm so drunk, "i fucking love kavos", "I fucking love my friends". These are ramblings of a 17 year old who has taken her first drink without her mother knowing, Ana isn't growing up at all, she's ruining her channel for one by swearing because she thinks its cool. Not so many ITV trips and brands deals will come her way after that mess. Her friends that she constantly buys stuff for just to keep around will one day hurt her, and drinking won't be fun anymore. I'm not a fan of the girl but she needs to do a lot more soul searching than flying to a different country each week or manifesting. I just don't see any personal growth, sorry. Also vlogging like an instagram story? In other words, I can't be bothered to do my job properly so I'm going to play it off as something else!

• Haha

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
she says towards the end ‘i can’t even tell you how much i’m regretting wearing this hoodie’ but she’s literally at her flat? she can change into anything else? she said it’s because her tan is really patchy so she has to cover it up until she washes it off later but why didn’t she just have a shower in the morning to get it off? the fact it’s been like 32 degrees in the uk and she decided wearing a thick black oversized hoodie all day was preferable to showering🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

whisperchat

VIP Member
D6BBDC4B-F5AE-4E2E-87A5-60BCFD3519B1.jpeg
The irony of her talking about 45p mini rolls when that fuck off expensive bear that probably cost more than my monthly wage is sat behind her. Imagine genuinely struggling and watching this video and seeing that thing sitting behind her.

• Angry

whisperchat

VIP Member
Ana - ‘when I was there’ ‘when I WAS THERE’ ‘when I was in there’

you were never there Ana. You literally looked around the place and did a video about it. You can see the jealousy building while she’s talking to Cheyanne. All the comments on the video about how stunning cheyanne is too… she must be secretly fuming😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

laulau29

Chatty Member
Really doubt she’s going on strictly tbh i dont think they’d choose someone so close to saffron plus going on strictly would require having daily showers

• Haha
Reactions: 56

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
the way she says she accidentally left it in for 28 minutes instead of 14 so ‘everything’s a bit charcoalled’ but everything looks completely fine? i remember before when she’s cooked oven chips they looked barely cooked and someone in here made the comment that she’s definitely one of those people that if packaging says to cook it for 15 minutes she’s leaving it in for exactly 15 minutes, even if it isn’t properly cooked yet and needs longer, i just thought it was funny because i feel like that’s confirmed now😭

Reactions: 55

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
she said she’s not gone in love island this year but who knows what could happen in the future??? she’s STILL hoping she’ll be on it?

• Haha

chloesl

Can someone tell me who the fuck this is please?
Am I imagining it or did Sophia do a similar photo with the exact same outfit just a while ago? Back at the S&C stalking I see, Creepsnorth :oops: her face could also be as much Sophia's as it is hers :ROFLMAO: (not that she looks like Sophia here but, you know, that's the point...)

Edit: yep
278991377_3121923961454375_6290479393773123455_n.jpg
279161581_357525616435870_4878810869894631313_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow