Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's infuriating the way she eats so much junk food and yet has a banging body

Reactions: 20
is she wearing that in manchester? it’s a swim suit and cover up from mars the label :LOL:
it was the mars the label party she was at where everyone wore mars the label. Surprised she was invited. Arianna Ajtar has posted her on her insta

Reactions: 4
I used to have blonde highlights and my hair was dry and used to break. Her hair will require a lot of maintenance to not be greasy at the roots and dry at the ends. The bleach just dries it out!
I wish she would ditch the fake tan too. It doesn’t suit her.
Tanastasia Stinksnorth needs to stop the fake tan immeadiately. and i agree, the fake tan only looks worse with the lighter hair tones

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she chose to go on all these holidays??
Boo Hoo everything got too much? what? a flight delay? you chose to go away and you chose to order takeaways im not dismissing her mental health but she doesn’t help herself out either she has nothing to stimulate her brain, she doesn’t exercise and she does nothing else apart for drink and jet on these holidays jesus no wonder she’s in a bad place.

If she took care of her mind and body she would be a lot “happier” go to the gym day some good healthy food and drink water and stop being lazy ordering takeaways and drinking and going clubbing christ

• Heart
Reactions: 58
she chose to go on all these holidays??
jesus christ imagine if she had an actual 9-5 job?!? ‘everything just got a bit too much’ so she decides to just not work for a couple of weeks? imagine if we all did that!! we’d all be unemployed, she’s being SO ignorant with this, she thinks she’s being relatable when she’s really not 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I can’t say that I’m surprised. She has been burning the candle at both ends (partying not working) and has basically been drunk for the last 8 weeks. It’s bound to affect her mental health. But I know that she will probably be back out on the lash this weekend because she has no common sense and will bow to peer pressure!
She needs to take way better care of herself because nobody else is going to do it.

Reactions: 29
She is SOOOOOOO tone deaf - recommending just upping and leaving when you're feeling overwhelmed or run down. Most of us don't have such a luxury?!? To go back to our parents', be cooked for, waited on hand and foot, get a new hairdo, go out clubbing (all to "recover" from her hard few weeks of holidays, events, and partying). We still have to go to work, DEAL with the sh*t going on!! God it makes me so angry 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am by no means dismissing mental health struggles but it drives me insane how she picks and chooses when her mental health is affecting her. She was fine when she was out partying and traveling but when it comes to work she can’t handle it. She surely should have videos pre filmed and ready to upload anyway? Leaving it until last minute to recycle the same crap ideas as always I see. I also love how she said she needed time off and then in the same set of stories, showed that she went out last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I am by no means dismissing mental health struggles but it drives me insane how she picks and chooses when her mental health is affecting her. She was fine when she was out partying and traveling but when it comes to work she can’t handle it. She surely should have videos pre filmed and ready to upload anyway? Leaving it until last minute to recycle the same crap ideas as always I see. I also love how she said she needed time off and then in the same set of stories, showed that she went out last night.

She really "needed" her night out last night. What she actually needs is some self care and time out if she really is that depressed. Most of us 'normal' people can't get out of bed during depressive episodes, let alone get dolled up and go to an event full of people ??

Reactions: 24
It’s also nothing to do with mental health. She felt sorry for herself because she probably had a massive hangover that she miraculously recovered from to go out last night. Depression is more than being sad.

Reactions: 22
I’ve never felt the need to post on here before but her recent stories were so so tone deaf. I never usually agree when people say to YouTubers ‘get a real job’ but it is so obvious that the girl wouldn’t be able to survive a day working a high-stress, long hours, underpaid job. And your problem is going on TOO MANY HOLIDAYS??? I like many others haven’t been on holiday in over 3 years and she’s complaining about constantly going away? I’m not arsed that she goes on holidays - I would too if I had the opportunity - but complaining about them to followers who some can’t even afford one? Please

And not to mention that these ‘constant work trips’ which were clearly holidays actually stopped her from doing work😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.