Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god her gums are so bad, I had swollen gums due to a severe phobia of the dentist and I had to have FIVE hygienist visits and mine wasn't as bad as Ana's! I was also told I couldn't have invisalign until I had perfect healthy gums so I suspect that's what happened with Ana.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god her gums are so bad, I had swollen gums due to a severe phobia of the dentist and I had to have FIVE hygienist visits and mine wasn't as bad as Ana's! I was also told I couldn't have invisalign until I had perfect healthy gums so I suspect that's what happened with Ana.
Wonder if she has a phobia too?

i thought this but she’s claimed that she’s started her teeth journey and she’s having composite bonding and Invisalign but that isn’t possible with gums like that!
She started the teeth journey over 2 years ago and that fell by the way side so I imagine this will too. She also said she only had to wear Invisalign from May to August, which seems very short.

Reactions: 12
There is no fixing those teeth with invisalign believe me. Not a chance in hell, she is too severe a case. She would need proper braces. She should have got them when she was a child.

Reactions: 22
😂 how many times does ana want to say “yeah because when I was in the villa” acting like she was a contestant!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
cheyanne’s name is spelt wrong again in the intro to the video, she spelt it wrong when she put the q&a up on her story the other day too😭

callum’s lying in the background the whole time😭
You can really see the difference in their appearance here, and like I don't want to sound mean but Cheyanne is gorgeous and no one picked her on LI so idk why Ana thinks she'd stand a chance

Reactions: 37
cheyanne’s name is spelt wrong again in the intro to the video, she spelt it wrong when she put the q&a up on her story the other day too😭

callum’s lying in the background the whole time😭
Why is Callum laid in the back???! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can really see the difference in their appearance here, and like I don't want to sound mean but Cheyanne is gorgeous and no one picked her on LI so idk why Ana thinks she'd stand a chance
i'd disagree with this. both Ana and Cheyenne are at the same level (and not a very high one tbh) - Cheyenne's eyebrows are terrible lol i think people are just conditioned to be more attracted to blondes...

is someone gonna tell this Jacques guy that you pronounce his name "jock" and not "jacks"?? lmaooo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i'd disagree with this. both Ana and Cheyenne are at the same level (and not a very high one tbh) - Cheyenne's eyebrows are terrible lol i think people are just conditioned to be more attracted to blondes...

is someone gonna tell this Jacques guy that you pronounce his name "jock" and not "jacks"?? lmaooo
I had an old friend called Jacques and we just called him ‘Jack’ but then someone else recently called him ‘Jacks’ so maybe he changed how he wanted it pronounced 😂 but in confused me at first when I realised they were talking about the same person. I’m sure some people at school pronounced it ‘jac u Ed’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.