Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a story a day after her birthday when she posted all those stories about needing a break ect. Pointless if you ask me
I don’t think she said happy bday to Saffron either! And I know hers and Haz’s are like days apart! Maybe she’s had a fallin out with them and that’s why she had a “mental” break

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she said happy bday to Saffron either! And I know hers and Haz’s are like days apart! Maybe she’s had a fallin out with them and that’s why she had a “mental” break
She said happy birthday to saffron but saffron just never reposted it on her story yet she reposted loads of other peoples 👀

Reactions: 17
So no new video today then ? Yet she’s fine enough to go out again last night 😒😒😒😒

Reactions: 15
It’s about time Ana and Saffron admitted their channels are dying and their career is plunging..

Reactions: 23
It’s about time Ana and Saffron admitted their channels are dying and their career is plunging..
I think I tiktok has a lot to do with it. It’s another source of income they didn’t have, they’re literally distributing there income.
I don’t think either are worse off. They just aren’t as reliant on a successful channel now 👀

Reactions: 7
I mean if Ana was down and feeling sorry for herself so went back to see Julie and the brat , surely Julie would tell Ana to book a flight to come on holiday with them ? She can afford it , she has no responsibilities or an actual job ? Seems to me she just used feeling sad and going home as an excuse for not filming any videos .

Reactions: 19
If ana really was down and sad, she wouldn’t be on Instagram asking people to ‘do their worst’, meme or not just saying….

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The “I just got dumped and now will reinvent myself and show him what he’s missing” thing she’s doing atm is so transparent and kind of pathetic. I know a lot of people do this though, not just Ana obviously, but she’s not subtle at all and I think it’s sad. Just live your life girl. It’s like she’s desperate for validation.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.