Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyyssss she's been working SO HARD lately, she really deserves this holiday... which she will also refer to as 'work' 🙄

Boils my piss it does!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saffron has reposted quite literally everyone into her story, besides Anna. And with only two hours left of her birthday! Kinda funny

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg what is with the tan 🤢 they arent even real tan lines shes literally tanned over her bikini lmao.

Buys all her 'essentials' in the airport. Leaves them all behind in Kavos..what a waste

Reactions: 18
"Oh my god, i'm so drunk, "i bleeping love kavos", "I bleeping love my friends". These are ramblings of a 17 year old who has taken her first drink without her mother knowing, Ana isn't growing up at all, she's ruining her channel for one by swearing because she thinks its cool. Not so many ITV trips and brands deals will come her way after that mess. Her friends that she constantly buys stuff for just to keep around will one day hurt her, and drinking won't be fun anymore. I'm not a fan of the girl but she needs to do a lot more soul searching than flying to a different country each week or manifesting. I just don't see any personal growth, sorry. Also vlogging like an instagram story? In other words, I can't be bothered to do my job properly so I'm going to play it off as something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
This is why I think saffron is really bitchy. She’s obviously done that on purpose.
I think saffron just knows that ana couldn’t care less about her and would rather be with her smelly Manchester pals than celebrate with her

Reactions: 16
I know I just commented but I'm 10 minutes in and it's like she's just learnt a new swear word, used to be PG now she's swearing every 2 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The vlog was awful she may aswell of not uploading anything because she didn't even vlog 90% of the time

Reactions: 20
It's like a climax
every second of the video gets cringier and cringier

Plus in truly Ana style, it's 16 mins of her talking to the camera telling the things she's gonna do and 2 mins of actually showing said things

Reactions: 19
I think saffron just knows that ana couldn’t care less about her and would rather be with her smelly Manchester pals than celebrate with her
Yeah I agree, I think saffron can’t be assed to pretend to be friends still when they clearly aren’t. I wonder if they’ve distanced since Ana bailed on LA

Reactions: 22
Yeah I agree, I think saffron can’t be assed to pretend to be friends still when they clearly aren’t. I wonder if they’ve distanced since Ana bailed on LA
Ngl I think I would be kind of upset if my ‘friend’ bailed on me to pretend she was on love island.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope when Ana starts to mature a little bit she realises her friends that she ‘bleeping loves’ are only there because she literally pays for them to do EVERYTHING. She needs to stop funding all these amazing things for them and then see who continues to stick around for her.
also going back to the tanning oil and sun cream thing. This girl really acts as if her mother wasn’t diagnosed with skin cancer I wish she would take better care of her skin because it just looks awful and patchy all the time and that’s even without fake tan on. Ana if you want a natural looking sun kissed look you need to start the holiday with a factor 50 and then gradually get down to a factor 30 for the rest of the time there and your skin will look healthy with a nice glow. I wish I could just sit her down and tell her these things!!

Reactions: 36
Did anyone else notice she didn’t wish Saffron a Happy Birthday? When are they just going to admit they’re not friends anymore ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ana discussing her trip/holiday

1658751286260.png

Holidays/trips Ana has been on this year
  • Stayacation @ Dakota Hotel, Manchester best hotel suite with Freya
  • London trip for Flossie birthday @ Zenwell + then next day @ Park Plaza with Freya & Callum
  • Dubai with Tanisha
  • Alton Towers with friends
  • LA trip with Saffron
  • Disney World with family and Haz
  • Caravan with friends to Lake District
  • Love Island trip to Spain with ITV*
  • Ibiza private jet and trip with Jack Wills*
  • “Day off” in London @ The Londoner Hotel + Lion King
  • Soap Awards in London with ITV*
  • Safari Park/lodge with friends
  • Kavos with Party Hard*

* = Were "work related" but really? probably 10% worl, 90% drunk

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Ana discussing her trip/holiday

View attachment 1444850

Holidays/trips Ana has been on this year
  • Stayacation @ Dakota Hotel, Manchester best hotel suite with Freya
  • London trip for Flossie birthday @ Zenwell + then next day @ Park Plaza with Freya & Callum
  • Dubai with Tanisha
  • Alton Towers with friends
  • LA trip with Saffron
  • Disney World with family and Haz
  • Caravan with friends to Lake District
  • Love Island trip to Spain with ITV*
  • Ibiza private jet and trip with Jack Wills*
  • “Day off” in London @ The Londoner Hotel + Lion King
  • Soap Awards in London with ITV*
  • Safari Park/lodge with friends
  • Kavos with Party Hard*

* = Were "work related" but really? probably 10% worl, 90% drunk
She went to majorca 2 times i think that's been missed here.. for a photoshoot and also for casa amor.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.