Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
presuming she's doing drugs just because her debit card is on her bed is a bit of a jump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry but I feel completely I'm comfortable with that school girl outfit. A complete slave to the male gaze she is. It's continuing the narrative that children are able to consent to sex. I hate it here. She's catering towards pedos..she's tiny with a large bust. It's so bleeping odd. There's being sexy, confident and empowering yourself as a woman but let's look at the society we live in an how children and young girls get addressed by grown men who are just in their school uniform.

This is dangerous. Ana has a platform of children. She's treading a very fine line.

Reactions: 40
That TikTok where she has her tits out and is saying "Ew" is SOOOOO obviously trying to make the lad that dumped her jealous 😂 very much "here's what you're missing out on 😘" - what, a slag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everything about her is so try hard, nothing ever seems natural, only forced. The whole bad witch vibe needs to go, she's a cringe fest. It does not suit her. She's from bloody Wellingborough, has an addiction to McDonald's and her mother's the notorious face like a smacked arse, Julie Stanton. Struggling to see what's bad witch about her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but I feel completely I'm comfortable with that school girl outfit. A complete slave to the male gaze she is. It's continuing the narrative that children are able to consent to sex. I hate it here. She's catering towards pedos..she's tiny with a large bust. It's so bleeping odd. There's being sexy, confident and empowering yourself as a woman but let's look at the society we live in an how children and young girls get addressed by grown men who are just in their school uniform.

This is dangerous. Ana has a platform of children. She's treading a very fine line.
Couldn't agree more with this

Reactions: 5
If she is doing coke she needs to nip that in the bud asap. Taking that tit seems to be so normalised these days, don't think people realise what it can do to you, especially if you have a mental illness. I reckon she does have issues with her mental health, but it is tone deaf of her to make it seem like you can just take a break from work for x amount of days as that isn't an option for the majority of us. I walked out of work the other day because I had a meltdown and now I'm at home riddled with anxiety worrying I'll be sacked, Ana wouldn't have that worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s clearly trying to make the guy she was seeing for a week regret dumping her.
Hence the swimsuit “dress”
Bleaching her hair
And now the beautiful view (picture to show her arse cheeks )
Second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i honestly think it's such an immature point of view thinking that the more skin on show the better you look

Reactions: 25
Wonder if the upgraded ‘thingy’ Louis read here and thought wtf. Maybe he got the ick from all our talk of Miss Ana’s onion obsession 🤣

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but no matter how much she flashes her tits out, I don't find her attractive in the slightest
Actually I find her extremely cringe, no wonder why she has no luck with guys, she definitely gives the ick

Reactions: 34
her 3 recent tiktok ads are all filmed in the same
spot, in the same outfit. It’s the bare minimum, no creativity behind it and she gets paid for this tit??? yeah Ana you work so hard!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.