Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I'll give credit for ana is she's got some good makeup skills.

Minus the awful orange foundation, she can go from a 2/10, to a 6.5/10 just by makeup. I should learn those tricks.

Until she opens her mouth and she's back to a 2

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Minus the awful orange foundation, she can go from a 2/10, to a 6.5/10 just by makeup. I should learn those tricks.

She’s not good at makeup she’s good at editing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

That isn't makeup hun, its called photoshopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ana was supposed to be back home with Julie and Atticus this weekend according to Julie’s shopaholic video😒
I’m sure she will ring her mum saying she’s “too busy” and “always working” so she can’t make it

Reactions: 14
Ana was supposed to be back home with Julie and Atticus this weekend according to Julie’s shopaholic video😒
I thought she would have been back by now, since it was "a work trip for a few days" seemingly her 100th holiday in the past month is more important than keeping to plans made with others.
Don't know about Julie but I'd be pretty annoyed about it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Bit sad really if she’s sacked off seeing her family for a “work trip”. Not to defend Julie but I would be annoyed if she’s bought all that crap for her and her daughter can’t even be arsed to stop “working” to spend a weekend at home

Reactions: 27
It’s when she said “I really needed this holiday” in her vlog today. There’s not been a time she hasn’t been on holiday in the last few months. Oh yeah I forgot they weren’t holidays, they were “work.”🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
It’s when she said “I really needed this holiday” in her vlog today. There’s not been a time she hasn’t been on holiday in the last few months. Oh yeah I forgot they weren’t holidays, they were “work.”🙄
Were the 9 other holidays not enough for her?!! saying she needed this one is a joke and frankly insulting to everyone who actually works hard!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.