Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel as if her views are at an all time low. The excessive advertising of her latest videos all over her ig stories makes it clear. But the constant holidays and McDonald’s does become tedious- no wonder they’re dropping

Reactions: 14
After seeing today's videos and other trips videos she had done, she may claim she's single and what not but I think there's definitely at least a FWB situation between her and Callum, given there's plenty of beds but they're sharing plus she's having a bath in front of him - something you'd only do in front of a boyfriend or FWB buddy. Fair enough if they have that kind of friendship where they're comfortable arou d each other but it did get me thinking that maybe he no longer works for her because its awkward to be dating your boss?
am i slow or is callum gay

anywho fwb LMAO why do i feel like that’s something they’d do

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
okay i’m probably extremely slow but isn’t callum gay? not me thinking this the whole time..

also fwb LMAO why do i feel like that’s something they’d do
Yes! Gollum’s more likely to get in the sack with Byron

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her filming a video with a girl from casa amor who was in there 5 mins before she was dumped is jokes🤣 there’s no tea to be spilt she was in and out like a flash

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only Ana could put together the sentence - "animals make me feel at peace" when talking about going to a zoo sort of thing, where wild animals are kept in closed areas/cages. It just shows how out of touch she is, like common what was even going through her mind when putting together that sentence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m not one for bashing someone for not going to college/uni etc, as I didn’t, however you can tell she dropped out of school early to peruse YouTube. She is so so thick, with life experience too.

Reactions: 29

This is the kind of tit Ana is proud to promote 🤢 Women’s Aid had already released a statement about Adam’s behaviour when he was on the show and has now released another after producers have bought him back… the same producers who will preach mental health to no end whilst also supporting and providing a platform for a man displaying signs of emotional abuse as a ‘bombshell’. If I was Mingsnorth I would be distancing myself far away from this tit show. She really is bottom of the barrel it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 9
I’m not one for bashing someone for not going to college/uni etc, as I didn’t, however you can tell she dropped out of school early to peruse YouTube. She is so so thick, with life experience too.
The way Julie is has rubbed off on Ana big time. I’m pretty sure if Julie was a bit more screwed on, ana would be too. Unfortunately Ana takes after her too much.

Reactions: 16
Crying at Ana using this filter because you can see it’s added a full face of makeup to Callum

022EA027-2ED4-4BB6-A4EF-D481080924A6.png

PS I think she’s single again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.