Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread on the Mingsnorth...

thanks to @mfd for the thread title!

Recap:
- still photoshopping all her pics
- still using gratuitous filters
- hasn't been home in "ages"
- left groceries in the hot car for at least an hour
- did something alone and the world didn't end
- **she only did something alone because the greasy gang were all gone
- it was her dream to be on Casa Amor i mean a billboard i mean on locked in i mean...
- she would rather wear jumpers in boiling hot weather than tackle her fake tan addiction
- she "pranked" MeJulie yet again
- still loves onions just the pre-cut ones now
- idk what else is new

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s so self important and desperate for attention and it reeks. She just keeps trying to grab hold of anything she thinks is an individual trait like liking honey mustard or French onion soup or taking a bleeping teddy to the zoo at 21…just embarrassing, just the lamest thing I have ever seen

Honestly she will lose her audience because people don’t want to see GLUTTONY AND WASTE. The promotion of single use plastic, animals in cages & fast fashion. She needs to wise up quick. just lame lame lame

I really hope Gen Z wise up and stop following these idiots who find out their news from what’s trending on TikTok.

Reactions: 22
so confused why she hasn't got those teeth fixed yet when she has the money to easily do it??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She changes her “dream” more than she probably changes her knickers lmao I heaved tping this 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Next have had bath and body works for ages, I remember ordering stuff at Christmas from there, and they have stuff in the store? That was like 7 months ago, Why is just now finding out about this if she is bath and bodys works no 1 fan. She's so late to everything 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’s so self important and desperate for attention and it reeks. She just keeps trying to grab hold of anything she thinks is an individual trait like liking honey mustard or French onion soup or taking a bleeping teddy to the zoo at 21…just embarrassing, just the lamest thing I have ever seen

Honestly she will lose her audience because people don’t want to see GLUTTONY AND WASTE. The promotion of single use plastic, animals in cages & fast fashion. She needs to wise up quick. just lame lame lame

I really hope Gen Z wise up and stop following these idiots who find out their news from what’s trending on TikTok.
Gen Z is full of people just like Ana unfortunately. She'll be fine for a while

Reactions: 12
It's probably been discussed before but her following has stayed so stagnant at 1m for god knows how long! how is she 1. not gaining followers particularly because of all this 'dream come true' work she's been doing but also 2. not going down at all (obviously bots I know!) but it just surprises me tbh.

Reactions: 19
It's probably been discussed before but her following has stayed so stagnant at 1m for god knows how long! how is she 1. not gaining followers particularly because of all this 'dream come true' work she's been doing but also 2. not going down at all (obviously bots I know!) but it just surprises me tbh.
Didn’t she say she wanted to manifest getting 10 mil followers by the end of the year? She’s got some hope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Next have had bath and body works for ages, I remember ordering stuff at Christmas from there, and they have stuff in the store? That was like 7 months ago, Why is just now finding out about this if she is bath and bodys works no 1 fan. She's so late to everything 🙄
Because she wasn’t paid to like it back then

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That poor lasagna had no one ounce of seasoning. I mean it’s a big step she used that much veg but it would taste so bland!!!

Reactions: 20
I don’t mind a lot of Ana’s videos but who is asking HER for advice? I’d rather watch her eating yet another McDonalds than giving irrelevant advice

Reactions: 10
It was an advert which you have to look hard to find. She is very sly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
sorrry if it's been mentioned before but something i find really annoying is how she says 'pack away' rather than 'put away'. She's always 'packing away' her washing or 'packing away' her shopping and its so annoying!! Mejulie says it so she gets it from her but the phrase is literally put away come on Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.