Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to volunteer and build a place called onion island where Ana can piss off to and live 😊

Reactions: 11
Its not the constant holidays that are the issue. Its the fact she makes statements like ' I work so hard ' ' I know how hard I work ' 'Boss witch ceo' 'Im so busy '. Going on free holidays is not work. Just admit your lucky Ana and you get to do duck all for a living. Stupid tart

Reactions: 47
Its not the constant holidays that are the issue. Its the fact she makes statements like ' I work so hard ' ' I know how hard I work ' 'Boss witch ceo' 'Im so busy '. Going on free holidays is not work. Just admit your lucky Ana and you get to do duck all for a living. Stupid tart
Love the 'stupid tart' so accurate 😂😂

She doesn't know what hard work is. it's just luck she gets invited on these trips, she does duck all to deserve it. I work my arse off to go on 1/2 holidays abroad a year and that's a luxury!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has she stretched her legs here?
That tan is awful and she still isn't capable of getting swimwear that fits, it's quite clearly digging into her sides and uncomfortably small and tight!!
And the chances of her having paid for this one is likely 0.

Reactions: 8
Meanwhile her poor best friend Nan is still sat in her bungalow waiting for Ana to take her to Tesco to spend her gift voucher ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't understand how she can feel confident wearing a bikini that is clearly far too small. I'd be so embarrassed if that was me! She looks ridiculous!!

Reactions: 16
She's really doing her hardest to convince people that Calum is her bf

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i would be terrified if i were haz, she’s literally morphing herself into haz with the editing 😳 why does this girl have no identity of her own? it’s so sad and weird
How does she feel comfortable posting it knowing it looks absolutely nothing like the real her! I don’t know maybe I’m just old but if I take a picture and for some reason I think it doesn’t even look like me I wouldn’t post it because I just feel awkward about it?? Like she must realise everyone who knows her looks at the pics and knows it doesnt look like her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't understand how she can feel confident wearing a bikini that is clearly far too small. I'd be so embarrassed if that was me! She looks ridiculous!!
I mean, come on - I’m no bigger Ana fan than you, but she doesn’t look ridiculous. If I had a body like hers I’d be wearing even less 🤣 she’s got an amazing body.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.