Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if she’s pretend to like her cause her friends do, or gifted like Harry styles (which she’s never mentioned liking before either) 🙄
I saw a tiktok where she had to guess the lyrics and it was harry styles lyrics…. she didn’t even know it but thought it was a dream come true seeing him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why does she never wear things that fit her? that bra so clearly doesn’t fit her boobs and it’s baffling to me that she’s trying to promote an underwear company whilst wearing an ill fitting version of their product - she always does it with bras/bikini tops

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
why does she never wear things that fit her? that bra so clearly doesn’t fit her boobs and it’s baffling to me that she’s trying to promote an underwear company whilst wearing an ill fitting version of their product - she always does it with bras/bikini tops
To be fair she probably has difficulty with bras fitting correctly…. Given one boob is significantly bigger than the other 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
can legit see her fanny. i can smell the onion thru the screen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I feel like everyone gets to that point in your teenage years..." YOU ARE LITERALLY ALMOST 22

• Haha
Reactions: 61
this video… it’s literally called burn out. Most of us get it from Uni or over-working, she’s got it from being back and fourth on holiday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I swear her friends say “this is your colour” every single time she dyes her hair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Burn out! You had a hangover Ana.
These videos are like a revolving door and she will probably post a similar one in about 6 months time. She is unhappy because she’s trying to be someone that she’s not. A bad ass witch filtering her pictures within an inch of their life and partying even though she is really an introvert.
It’s an insult to hardworking people to claim to have burn out.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't even listen to her new video. People are literally struggling to pay their bills and feed their family's right now and this total brain dead moron is whining about having a sad couple of days, eating takeaways, the fact she has to film videos and do Instagram posts and go on multiple holidays. I can't. PS: Ana your hair is patchy as duck hun x

Reactions: 38
Here’s me with 3 jobs and having to sell my flat to move back home with my parents as I can’t keep up with increasing bills….but yes ana, you keep putting yourself through the tough challenge of numerous holidays

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I can only guess her comments are her mcminions sending get well wishes lmfaoooo

Reactions: 11
OMG her tan on her legs when she should you her outfit brown thighs and pale calves 🤣

Reactions: 6
If she does drugs too, comedowns aren’t fun so could be that 😬 but obvs who knows

Reactions: 19
ngl the blonde used to really suit her and now her face still looks really chubby and it just isn't her colour anymore

Reactions: 6
She’s changed the title of this video more times that she’s showered this year !!

She’s just full of contradictions , wasn’t up to working but still worked filming Ads for TikTok and Instagram ( in other words couldn’t be bother to film a videos for YouTube 😒😒)

She decided to go home because how sad she was feeling but went home for less than 48hrs even though she was taking the next week off from work 😒.

Enjoys her own company then mentions her friends in every other sentence and all the places she’s been going with them .

Went out the night of Haz birthday and then next night for her birthday then still has to take her for a meal the following week for Haz birthday 🤔🤔😂. All her Nan you was a £100 Tesco voucher and promise, which I bet The Nan is still waiting to use with Ana !!

Ana should have stayed at home for the week and called Amber .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.