Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know what it is but who tf is this....
I see she is still wearing those stupid clip on earrings. Thought Calum and Freya were bringing her to get her ears pierced as a birthyda present for her 21st

Reactions: 22
Anastasia Kingsnorth #60 Vape in hand, drowning in fake tan and still no man

Reactions: 33
She edits her pictures so often that she really believes she looks like the person she’s made herself be. When pictures come out of what she actually looks like she doesn’t believe it’s her lol she’s so delusional.

Reactions: 20
Sorry but I feel completely I'm comfortable with that school girl outfit. A complete slave to the male gaze she is. It's continuing the narrative that children are able to consent to sex. I hate it here. She's catering towards pedos..she's tiny with a large bust. It's so bleeping odd. There's being sexy, confident and empowering yourself as a woman but let's look at the society we live in an how children and young girls get addressed by grown men who are just in their school uniform.

This is dangerous. Ana has a platform of children. She's treading a very fine line.
I completely agree! I think the likes of Ariana Grande haven’t helped that as the way she can dress is very sexualised but in a school girl way, if that makes sense. Short skirts, high ponytails, knee high boots, all reminiscent of the sexy schoolgirl look but school girls are literally 16 and under 😫 nonce behaviour to sexualise a school uniform!

Reactions: 18
I don’t get vaping. Like when they first started, the were to get people to quit smoking. They were for smokers to wean them off cigs. Now people just…start vaping?! Having never smoked?? Make it make sense 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 41
Callum’s comments on her declutter insta reel 🤣
I thought Freya didn’t work for her anymore? How embarrassing she has her doing all her cleaning, freya needs to tell her to duck off, guess no real cleaner would want to work for her 🤢

Reactions: 27
I don’t get vaping. Like when they first started, the were to get people to quit smoking. They were for smokers to wean them off cigs. Now people just…start vaping?! Having never smoked?? Make it make sense 🙈🙈🙈
It’s because they think it’s “cool”… now they can get a lovely flavoured vape for £6 at their corner shop ready for their night out 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I see she is still wearing those stupid clip on earrings. Thought Calum and Freya were bringing her to get her ears pierced as a birthyda present for her 21st
As she has said in previous videos she has always been too scared to get them pierced. Like wtf, grow up piercing ears take like two seconds and the pain is up to nothing compared to every other painful thing. On second thought, looking at her personal hygiene habits, she would be too lazy to properly clean and heal her ears and in the end getting an ear infection.

Reactions: 18
It’s because they think it’s “cool”… now they can get a lovely flavoured vape for £6 at their corner shop ready for their night out 🙄🙄🙄
Dosent saffron hate vaping 🤔 probs y they are so distant , Anna’s becoming to taky for her

Reactions: 8
As she has said in previous videos she has always been too scared to get them pierced. Like wtf, grow up piercing ears take like two seconds and the pain is up to nothing compared to every other painful thing. On second thought, looking at her personal hygiene habits, she would be too lazy to properly clean and heal her ears and in the end getting an ear infection.
I don’t like Ana, but I think its perfectly normal to have a fear of like needles, guns etc which can reflect in piercings. One of my friends does, so like Ana wears clip on earrings. I’m her age and have like 15 piercings but always still get a bit scared/nervous beforehand, so I can’t imagine the nervousness that she’d experience getting them done for the first time.

Reactions: 9
Her accent in her new vid when she said ‘it’s huge..I don’t know how this is getting in my car’ was that for real

Reactions: 3
Anastasia Kingsnorth #60: Can't Be Bothered with a Witty Title, Engagements Down for the Maccies Idol

Reactions: 10
Wish she’d break free from the chokehold the word “moment” has on her. Also, her fake tan looks hideous in her latest vlog. She literally looks filthy.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.