Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree , she used to daily Vlog too yet now days putting up two videos a week it’s such hard work for her , this is where Julie has gone wrong , most new YouTubers have to earn their following by putting up daily videos every week yet julie has been given her following on a plate , so even though she doesn’t work or do anything but shop she can only manage 2/3 videos a week and then moans how much hard work it is 😡
Agreed Julie has been so unfairly gifted a ready made audience!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really doesn’t understand that if love island wanted her…. She’d already have been on. 😂 what does she think they’re waiting for? 🙈😂
For her to finish her dental treatment? Half of the girls in casa amor have Turkey teeth lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is NOT the love island type....at all....she tried a 'reality' series and failed cos she said 2 words

Reactions: 15
just watching the rest of her video and I’m glad she’s going to the doctors about her periods though!!! I’ve thought every time she mentions it she should speak to someone about it and it’s good for her to normalise discussing it for her younger audience.
Edit: good on her for talking about her dad as well. Lots of her viewers might be going through or have gone through something similar.
The love island stuff was absolute bollocks and same with the repetitive video thing but the end of the video was not so bad, credit where it’s due. I’ve said before that the parent stuff is something that’s obviously hard to talk about but that she probably has a more unique insight in to than most influencers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
she obviously had to mention she did a few pregnancy tests when her period was delayed cos she ✨hAs SeXxxXxXx✨ if u didnt know

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
The 2 days where she felt low was deffo when Louis ended things with her.. i honestly think she thought it was going somewhere hence the reason she jetted of on a mad party holiday to kiss loads of boys just to prove a point

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The 2 days where she felt low was deffo when Louis ended things with her.. i honestly think she thought it was going somewhere hence the reason she jetted of on a mad party holiday to kiss loads of boys just to prove a point
Julie probably told Ana that he’s just jealous of her that’s why he dumped her. You know our Julie loves to use the old jealousy card 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm shocked but not surprised she feels like she still has a chance to be on Love Island. if Love Island wanted her, she would have been in it instead of being asked to do an empty tour 😂

But one thing I will say, it almost felt like I was chatting to a friend when she spoke about her dad issues. It's relatable and not something influencers speak about as instead they delve into pointless tit like what's your bodycount and bank balance ect which yeah for a nosey person it isn't bad to hear about 😂 I just found that more refreshing and saw a more personal/real side to her which we haven't seen in a while

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, unprotected s3x is soooo cool Ana :love::love:
I think the lads need to do some tests god knows what you’d catch off her she’s filthy and she’s a desperate woman that will ride anything with a pulse just to increase her body count and brag about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she mentioned she had to take pregnancy tests shows she's having unprotected sex, which isn't a great thing to promote to her young audience. It's not "cool" and if I were her I would have worded it more cautiously. She has never been in a relationship - so should be making sure she's having safe sex. I mean go and get that 🍤 if that's your thing girl, but be actively safe about it!

Reactions: 33
If I remember correctly she even mentioned more than once in her videos that she doesn't take the pill/any form of birth control

Bravo Ana 👏👏
honestly she's so immature, she has the mentality and behaviour of a 14 yo

Reactions: 16
The fact she mentioned she had to take pregnancy tests shows she's having unprotected sex, which isn't a great thing to promote to her young audience. It's not "cool" and if I were her I would have worded it more cautiously. She has never been in a relationship - so should be making sure she's having safe sex. I mean go and get that 🍤 if that's your thing girl, but be actively safe about it!
i’m not defending ana but you can have fully protected sex and still get pregnant, if you’ve been having protected sex and you miss your period then it’s still the safe thing to do to take a pregnancy test

Reactions: 45
Nah I’m sorry just looks like she’s wearing white bin liners and duck knows why you’d wear a leather material in this heat, I can smell the onion B.O from here
Facially this looks nothing like Anastasia. She's tweaked the photo so much.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.