Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
she chose to go on all these holidays??
jesus christ imagine if she had an actual 9-5 job?!? ‘everything just got a bit too much’ so she decides to just not work for a couple of weeks? imagine if we all did that!! we’d all be unemployed, she’s being SO ignorant with this, she thinks she’s being relatable when she’s really not 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 54

roryangel

VIP Member
sorry i know this has been mentioned before but i honestly find it so embarrassing how she still has ‘locked in season 2’ in her bio??? it was literally just a youtube series? why’s she acting like people are going to read that and be like ‘ohhhh yeah she’s from locked in’ because most people won’t have a clue what that is, and even if they do, i don’t think it’s something she should be associating herself with considering she didn’t even talk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

fionashona

Her latest insta story - she’s used a filter, saved the video, and then re uploaded it so it looks like there’s no filter!!!!!! She’s such a liar it’s unbelievable

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Wow when you see both sets of teeth like that it's actually really shocking?! For someone who's "image" is so important, you'd think they would be the first thing on the list?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Grejaha

VIP Member
If ana really was down and sad, she wouldn’t be on Instagram asking people to ‘do their worst’, meme or not just saying….

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Bet she’s applying for big brother too
Maybe she should apply for the job centre not these shows she’ll never get on !

Imagine for talks sake she DID get on to love island and got to the end.. imagine Julie coming on there with atticus on the meet the family day 💀 or taking nanny and Pam on there and they arrive dressed as pirates or fairies. Like it’s a joke if you think about it.

• Haha

gossipgoose

So Saffrons on celebrity hunted and Ana is still churning out the same old recycled video ideas from 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 51

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I am by no means dismissing mental health struggles but it drives me insane how she picks and chooses when her mental health is affecting her. She was fine when she was out partying and traveling but when it comes to work she can’t handle it. She surely should have videos pre filmed and ready to upload anyway? Leaving it until last minute to recycle the same crap ideas as always I see. I also love how she said she needed time off and then in the same set of stories, showed that she went out last night.

• Heart

es0

A82EED9D-53AD-41D8-8F0A-68394DEBDC2C.png

Good lord, hell on earth. You can tell it was gifted, I’d be scratching at the door to get home

• Sick

Scbu

VIP Member
Ana’s going backpacking in Australia this year with all her Paid best friends, she doesn’t know when because they haven’t told her , she doesn’t know how long for because the “friends” haven’t decided yet….. she’s such a sad sheep 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 50

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
She is SOOOOOOO tone deaf - recommending just upping and leaving when you're feeling overwhelmed or run down. Most of us don't have such a luxury?!? To go back to our parents', be cooked for, waited on hand and foot, get a new hairdo, go out clubbing (all to "recover" from her hard few weeks of holidays, events, and partying). We still have to go to work, DEAL with the sh*t going on!! God it makes me so angry 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Gossip2211

Anas new video was like watching an 18 year olds Snapchat when they’ve gone out drinking for the first time.
No one cares or wants to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Only Ana could put together the sentence - "animals make me feel at peace" when talking about going to a zoo sort of thing, where wild animals are kept in closed areas/cages. It just shows how out of touch she is, like common what was even going through her mind when putting together that sentence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I think saying that the fact she was on holiday or out drinking means she wasn’t actually depressed isn’t really fair because people do cope with depression differently, sometimes people do things like binge drinking or spending excessively to try and deal with the depression (which obviously makes it worse) but it isn’t as black and white as depression meaning you stay in bed all day doing nothing. Coming from somebody with diagnosed bipolar (which involves clinical depression) - everyone copes differently
I just find it hard to slate her for that because depression is horrible, it does take many people’s lives and she should absolutely take a break if she’s in a bad place like that. With her unhealthy lifestyle, it isn’t hard to believe she’s struggling mentally at all. Alcohol is a depressant, jet lag can mess up your body clock and affect your mood, she does no exercise, her takeaways aren’t exactly nourishing.. she’s probably so physically unhealthy and lacking vitamins and nutrients which is going to make her feel like s***. Hopefully this encourages her to actually start looking after herself
There’s a difference between depression and being run down because you haven’t been looking after yourself. Not everything is a mental health issue and I think that people overuse it these days. I have PTSD and can tell the difference between when I am nervous rather than anxious, for example.
Ana is run down because she hasn’t been looking after herself and I think it’s quite sly to use ‘it’s okay not to be okay’ when all you really have is a massive hangover.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47