Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yanasi

VIP Member
Will saying he grew up on a farm is frustrating. It was an absolute lie, and he had no reason to say that. It’s just another reason to not trust this guy.

Also that “cow” had a massive pair of nuts on her, she did she did

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
He looked at the Spinks (?) Head. It's Sphinx.

They drove one-third of a mile, instead of walking, but they claim that they hiked for miles. They have to lie and gaslight in an effort to hide their obvious laziness.

Standing underneath the small waterfall, Will says it feels like a shower. How would Will know? When was the last time he took a shower?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HaroldTheWalrus

Dawn’s review of the chicken was genius:

“..it was really fresh…and it was hot….and I didn’t taste nothing nasty in there”

So, stop hating everyone. What more could you possibly ask for from a high-end dining review? 😬

• Haha

GossipGopher

Will, this is my best effort at a reality check, attempted with good intentions. Stop & think about your reality here. You cannot begin to look at things realistically if you are oblivious to the Truth, AND YOU ARE! You have immersed yourself in this made up reality THAT IS NOT REAL! That is called fantasy & it will not last! The reality is you are a very unimpressive guy with no special skills or knowledge to offer, who cannot even properly articulate information in a meaningful way or pronounce words correctly. And the initial appearance of humility about you quickly fades with the insulting manner in which you lie to folks time and again about what you promise to deliver & then bask in your delusional oblivion to the affects of those lies by only allowing those who give you accolades to have a voice. Put simply, as it deserves to be put, you are trying to make a living by having people watch you eat White Castle hamburgers; REALLY? Trust me, when the camera comes in for a closeup of that food going in your mouth, your personal hygiene issues will kill most peoples appetite. And finally, regardless of what they are, your wife has issues that make her very vulnerable, easy to control, and thus subject to your manipulation AND YOU KNOW IT! You are exploiting her and you are being despised in growing numbers for it. If you continue this charade, & hurt her in the process, you will not be able to show your face anywhere in town. People have no mercy on those who use, manipulate, & deceive good folks in this world & you will be worse off than if you had just put in an honest days work and lived the simple life like most folks on the street where you live. You are nothing more than they are and this reality will come to call upon you!! I’m done!

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will's parents worked 24/7 in the restaurant business, so Will wanted to do something completely different. Considering that Will doesn't work at all, I'd say, "Mission Accomplished, Will!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

yanasi

VIP Member
Will, you say people have been trying to make you get a real haircut because of all the random long hairs, well watch the end of the Texas Roadhouse video and see for yourself what they’re talking about. I know you want desperately to be taken seriously, but a lot of the problem is the unkept look. Good hygiene is a major key to success. You can tell a business until you’re blue in the face about views and subscribers, but if you look like you stepped out of bed and into their business, they’re not going to see you as a professional. A hat is not a substitute for a shower, and hand is not a substitute for a comb.

• Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
Will, I’m not trying to be mean or be a troll, but this is something you need to understand. Today 8-23-22 you uploaded the worst video you ever made. You pushed potentially entertaining content to the side for a weird video of the hollow shell of a gas station and clips from other gas stations, then to top it off you wasted time on a c.g.i. Buc-ee's sign. You’ve been a YouTuber for about 6 1/2 years, and with anything you do for a long period of time, you’re supposed to be improving, but you’re not. You’re going to have to buckle down and take your “job” seriously. You and Dawn have wasted tons of money and you’re only getting older, and it’s going to be hard to support yourselves when the money runs out. You can’t rely on talent when it appears that you have none. I can’t imagine why in the world people would send you money, but they do, and for some reason you feel like you don’t owe them their postcards, so at least make a video that’s worth watching. For us people who are not fans, even we deserve something that we can sit through. As far as it goes with your gas station content, in the words of that drive by guy that yelled at you, “nobody cares!!”

One more thing and I’m finished, it’s “known,” it’s pronounced exactly like it’s spelled, not “knowin.” There’s no “I” at all. It’s a very basic, simple word. There’s no tricks, no thrills, it is what it is. It’s the word “know” with an “n” at the end of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
Someone needs to take the lyrics to Eastbound and Down and rework them for Will and Dong driving up to Hershey to get candy bars for Halloween.
P.A. bound and down, loaded up and fartin'
We gonna do what the trolls say can't be done
We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there
I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Yeller" run

Willy's foots hard on the pedal
Dong's terrified of snakes
Let er all hang out, we got a Halloween run to make
The kids are hungry in The Smokey's
There's full candy bars in Hershey's
And we'll bring 'em back no matter what it takes

Ol' Joshie's got them ears on
He's hot up on your trail
And he aint gonna rest 'til you're a wreck
So you gotta dodge him and you duck him
You got to keep that Jeep a truckin'
Just put that hammer down and give it “heck”

• Haha
  • Heart
Just when I think these two imbeciles can't put out anything worse than their previous garbage they put out this video. 5 minutes of footage just walking in a parking lot field before they even got inside. Dawn looking as spaced out as ever.

My favorite though from Will..."For one week out of the year it turns into a lot peoples memories, a lot of peoples dreams, becomes a place of wonder"
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Is he freaking serious?!?!? I mean this place must be better than Disney World!
I mean is he deliberately trying to tank his channel??? Someone watching for the first time would think these two were a couple of morons.

How to say your broke with out saying your broke= go to a fair and not do a damn thing but stretch it into a 40 minute video
Well to be fair Chris and Mindy weren't there to pay for anything 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
WooHoo! I named 2 threads in a row!

Nice to know that he is a supportive friend talking about friends who have "gone crazy".

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I loved Dawn looking in the fun house mirror and saying, 'I look ridiculous,' when her reflection looked exactly the same. No change. It might as well have been a regular mirror.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Will has no ideal when the first day of Fall is.

Will "I turned out okay."

No I don't think you did

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
So he's going to end Patreon without fulfilling the postcards and extra content he owes Patreon members?

He took their money and delivered nothing. Now he's going to implement a new system where he doesn't have to do anything. What a lazy, fat, fucking grifter.

• Angry
  • Heart

RUSH

someone who has never accomplished anything in there life to brag about always has to brag that they knew someone who had what they are looking at.

my dad had a corvette
my dad a falcon
my dad owned a pizza shop
my dad owned a farm
my uncle had one of corvette caddys
my friends daddy had a monza
my neighbor had a dragster

id hate to be wills age and no stories of his own of nice things he owns or owned.

• Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
I’m not trying to be mean but Will’s “facial hair” looks like somebody rolled a wet basketball across a barber shop floor. Will, a proper shave, haircut, and daily showers would make a huge difference in your everyday life.

• Haha
  • Heart