Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lena Green needs to wake up. Provide them monetary support? The 2 fat deadbeats need to get jobs.
Lena, please. Whatever you were going to give to Will, give it to something more deserving... More valuable to society... Like snowboarding lessons for disadvantaged dolphins. Or guide dogs for vision-impaired albatrosses. Or filling potholes on the moon. Or sunglasses for trees.

What a scaredy little @#%&%! Why is Willy always so scared of wearing the wrong SEC hat in the wrong areas? He's absolutely terrified of "getting beat up". "OMG I"M GONNA GET BEAT UP! THEY"RE GONNA BEAT ME UP! DONG THEY'RE GONNA BEAT US UP!" This isn't South Central LA where wearing blue or red could literally get you shot in a turf gang war.
Having been in and stayed in some bad parts of LA and Compton, I can assure you no matter what Will wears, he won't be mistaken for a rival gang member. If his existence registers at all, locals will just think he's some lost Uber driver.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So they reviewed a Raising Cane's? Please tell me your kidding right? What's next? The McDonald's? These fucktards are just eating out and filming it to put on YouTube. I guess I should have figured since they reviewed a Publix sub. He deserves his ass beat. You can tell he's a giant pussy. He ran from a bleeping Turkey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
reviewing fast food chicken tenders and fries like its a 1000 dollar steak. classic yits

dawn needs some new clothes, tit she wears is terrible. shes a 50 year old woman, she should have a little style by that age.
Yes, she does. She needs foundation garments if she is going to wear those dresses. She needs some underwear for a 50 year old not skinny teenager. It looks like those don’t fit well based on the lumps and rolls. She needs to dress for her size.

Reactions: 9
Dawn’s review of the chicken was genius:

“..it was really fresh…and it was hot….and I didn’t taste nothing nasty in there”

So, stop hating everyone. What more could you possibly ask for from a high-end dining review? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dawn’s review of the chicken was genius:

“..it was really fresh…and it was hot….and I didn’t taste nothing nasty in there”

So, stop hating everyone. What more could you possibly ask for from a high-end dining review? 😬
Yea, I had to back up and hear the "I didn't taste nothing nasty in there" again cause I was like she didn't just say that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know who they are, and I don't care, but YouTube fed me a video by "Fridays Forever". They went to The Crazy Mason. 50,000 views in 5 days. Will rarely gets that kind of traction anymore. I knew YITS was losing influence. I didn't realize exactly how much. Maybe people are finally recognizing the real Will. It feels like he's out of tricks. He'll always have his stans, but not the mass audience he hoped for.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome back FRE !!! We really missed you. After you did a Tracker, a Dave Kay and a Mike Kay, I knew it was just a matter of time before you got to the Wonderful World of Willy. A treasure trove of backlog videos awaits.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember when Will said he was looking to buy a car at The Rod Run? I'm guessing his dad left him a few thousand dollars. Will was the definition of sticker shock when he looked at the prices on the windshields.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
watched a few minutes of the rod run video, its amazing how willys car knowledge is so much better on a edited video. he is clueless to cars on the livestreams from the rod run. your not fooling anyone willy boy, you are not a car guy like you wish you were.

Reactions: 13
Here he is again trying so hard to get Daddy's love and attention. Willy really know absolutely nothing about cars. He just rambles off the window stickers and says "she" a lot. The only thing more cringe is listening to Dummy Dong try to talk about cars by parroting him. :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
watched a few minutes of the rod run video, its amazing how willys car knowledge is so much better on a edited video. he is clueless to cars on the livestreams from the rod run. your not fooling anyone willy boy, you are not a car guy like you wish you were.
Yea, he tries to focus on the rods that have the info written on the windshield. For the ones that don't have anything, he is lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yea, he tries to focus on the rods that have the info written on the windshield. For the ones that don't have anything, he is lost.
about 8 minutes into the video there is a nova with a orange chevelle sitting next it "the one in the thumbnail" he calls the Chevelle a Yenko Nova bc it doest have a tag. the differences in a nova and Chevelle are very oblivious and they are literally side by side and he cant tell the difference at all

the hard cut on the monza is another way to tell he is reading the signs in the window before the clips. hes walking up up to it and camera cuts off then back on a few feet closer to the car. he also says his dad had one then changes it to his friends dad had one, damn dude can not stop telling lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Free Willy and Dumb Dong are live 🤢 They continue with the junk fast food, today KFC 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.