Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what old willy has up his sleeve for today's slog? Maybe the farm he grew up on, or the trailer dong lived in or more denise and will the hostage??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He says it is the end of patreon
"Nothing will change", that's right people. You never got any postcards before, and you're still not gonna get any.
"Everything has its time and place" huh Will? YITS has met it's time. It's time to go back to Wal-Mart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he forgot a couple of things! Since he neglected to mention them I will do it for him. ”Honestly it has met it’s time for a number of reasons. The love I refer to here was really one sided. I know you cannot help but love me, scuzzy teeth & all but, in all honesty it was lust for me. I just wanted your money! You see, since I quit a real job like you have I needed your money to pay for me being on permanent vacation. Yeah, that’s right, I want you to pay for my life of nothing but recreation. And one of you is a SPY and has been disclosing some truths about me & I cannot have my good & gullible viewers coming to understand the deceitfulness found behind my pious facade! And then there is the lying thing. It seems my lying & blaming the post office for your not getting the postcards is just not working anymore. It seems that this really serves to expose what a lazy & lying sack if tit that I am and I just cannot have that kind of exposure so I have to NIP IT; NIP IT IN THE BUD! But do not fear, for those of you still dumb enough or ignorant enough, there will be a new way for you to send me money soon😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Showing my wife the cheeseburger video, I didn't notice that Will, the HUGE Jimmy Buffett fan, thought they were turkey tracks instead of parrot tracks.
He's a huge fan. A real turkey head.

When you don't put a comma after "God bless" it just looks like is directing God to bless them. "God, you bless Will and Dawn right now, mister!"

Asshole also needs to use punctuation bec there is a big difference between “God Bless, Will and Dawn” and “God bless Will and Dawn” 🙄 moron
You beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he's going to end Patreon without fulfilling the postcards and extra content he owes Patreon members?

He took their money and delivered nothing. Now he's going to implement a new system where he doesn't have to do anything. What a lazy, fat, bleeping grifter.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So he's going to end Patreon without fulfilling the postcards and extra content he owes Patreon members?

He took their money and delivered nothing. Now he's going to implement a new system where he doesn't have to do anything. What a lazy, fat, bleeping grifter.
I mean why can’t he just be honest for once in his life and say “guys I wasn’t very good about keeping up with the postcards it became more overwhelming than I originally thought it would be so I will make sure to get postcards out to the last few patrons that have not gotten them I will send you a postcard for this month and no more because it became too much for me it was overwhelming.” His stupid fans would eat that up they’d be like “oh it’s OK we understand it’s definitely overwhelming for you” , but he’s just not honest with them at all

• Sick
  • Heart
I mean why can’t he just be honest for once in his life and say “guys I wasn’t very good about keeping up with the postcards it became more overwhelming than I originally thought it would be so I will make sure to get postcards out to the last few patrons that have not gotten them I will send you a postcard for this month and no more because it became too much for me it was overwhelming.” His stupid fans would eat that up they’d be like “oh it’s OK we understand it’s definitely overwhelming for you” , but he’s just not honest with them at all
Exactly! The idiot is throwing away money, when his stans would just forgive him and move on. If you're gonna grift, don't half-ass it. Go all out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! The idiot is throwing away money, when his stans would just forgive him and move on. If you're gonna grift, don't half-ass it. Go all out.
Damn it people. You’ve just set him up for “we were at Dollywood and people kept coming up to us and begging us to reinstate patron” 🤣🤣

• Haha
"We were at Dollywood and everyone came up to me and Dawn and they said that they want a way to give us money without us doing anything to earn it!"

• Haha
Your version is more realistic than an actual honest explanation from him.
"You guys gave me money. In return, I promised to give you postcards, which cost 10% of what you had given me. Despite a 9 to 1 profit ratio, I was still too incompetent, lazy, and greedy to follow through with my promise."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you don't put a comma after "God bless" it just looks like is directing God to bless them. "God, you bless Will and Dawn right now, mister!"
The horrible punctuation and poor grammar are another dead giveaway when Willy is Watching From The Sidelines.

He took their money and delivered nothing.
I highly encourage any former Patreon "suscribers" to file a complaint through Patreon and you can get your money back from all the back months Will failed to deliver extra content and postcards to you. Slick Willy owes a lot a people a lot of money, and the scammer still needs to refund it!

Willy has such an overinflated ego he can never admit any of his faults or lies. He just covers them up with a quick "DONT GET ME WRONG!" He's incapable of apologizing for anything. Both of them rarely even say a sincere thank you to waiters, waitresses, and workers. Dong almost never does. Did you see her grab those beads from the guy handing them out? Not even a thank you. And when Willy does say thank you on his livestreams to viewers its in a totally fake over-embellished condescending way with a smug tit smile. "Ohhh thank you for the beautiful "drawering" you are the bestest artistest Ive everrr seeeeeen!!!" Yeah, bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Will thinks the word jalopy originated from this 1960s child’s pull toy. Hey Will, does it hurt to be that stupid?

A42D862E-DED7-4F7F-9065-314D758347C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they visit another fair and it couldn't be more boring. The chamber of commerce should be knocking on willys door any time now. They didn't try any fair food and didn't ride 1 damn ride. Surprised willy gave dong 2 dollars for a drink.

• Heart
So they visit another fair and it couldn't be more boring. The chamber of commerce should be knocking on willys door any time now. They didn't try any fair food and didn't ride 1 damn ride. Surprised willy gave dong 2 dollars for a drink.
Didn’t go on any rides, but went out of his way to mention the Zipper ride from the other fair about 50 times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.