Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need more screenshots to make sure it's not Will himself. He's pretty good at lying.
I've thought that myself, and it very well could have been will using that name to talk to Sherry Dunn. However, im very certain that willy isn't talented enough to type in a livestream and spell everything right, while still managing to ramble to his stans.

It is widely believed WFTS is his Mom. A lot of talk of this on Smoky Mountain Follies videos. WFTS is always on those videos defending her dead beat boy.

See below where WFTS says they are on a fixed income? his retired momma
Which video is this comment from? I have noticed on many many instances when bad things are said about willy, watching from the sidelines always defends him. I guess it is momma bear.

Reactions: 9
We need more screenshots to make sure it's not Will himself. He's pretty good at lying.
The grammar is not bad enough to be high school drop out Willy.

I've thought that myself, and it very well could have been will using that name to talk to Sherry Dunn. However, im very certain that willy isn't talented enough to type in a livestream and spell everything right, while still managing to ramble to his stans.

Which video is this comment from? I have noticed on many many instances when bad things are said about willy, watching from the sidelines always defends him. I guess it is momma bear.
It is on that same video where Sherry was posting about the comics. It is under the post with 70+ comments

Attachments

Reactions: 8
At one point Will was WFTS, someone commented how great one of his videos was and WFTS replied to them and said “thanks.” Since that accident, someone else has been in charge of the account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow! I saw all the comments now that watching from the sidelines made to Sherry Dunn. It's sad, they were trying to emotionally manipulate her using religion. They even accused her of being in Smoky Mountain Follies videos, and after seeing her comments, I don't think she would have anything to do with them at all.

Here is the last comment on there from WFTS

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The Cherokee and Grand Cherokee are also terribly made. They will be at the mechanic more than on the road. Honestly, Jeeps haven't been durable and quality built since the military Willy's and the CJ5 and CJ7 of the 70's and 80's. Those were built like tanks and you can still find many of them still on the road today. Once Chrysler bought AMC and Jeep in 87 it was all downhill from there. Today, the Wranglers are built even worse and they jacked the prices up sky high.
I guess everyone has their preferences. Some love Fords and think Chevrolets are POS and vice versa. Personally, I've owned a Jeep Commander, Cherokee, Rubicon and just bought my youngest son the 1941 Limited Commemorative Edition 2021. Have never had an issue with any of them. Love how they ride and handle. I actually found my Rubicon more fun to drive than my Mercedes AMG (but only slightly ;) ). But my co-worker HATES Jeeps.
To each their own 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
👏🏻 System sucking, like that one! It is ok, you do not have to hold back in here, we are with you 😆😂🤣. He better hope I do not run into him in town, he will be called out! And I am just the man to do it!
Can you tell I have had it with him. 🤣🤣🤣 I have a soft spot when it comes to vulnerable people and willy takes advantage of quite a few people. I just hope karma pays his fat ass a visit sooner than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

There is your proof it is Will. The poor grammar is not how WFTS usually responds. Will definitely shares that account with someone probably mommy. If you read through various posts you will see WFTS usually uses the English language correctly.

Reactions: 11
There is your proof it is Will. The poor grammar is not how WFTS usually responds. Will definitely shares that account with someone probably mommy. If you read through various posts you will see WFTS usually uses the English language correctly.
Bingo! It's a shared account. We should try to find other times where Will spelled liar as lier.

• Haha
" OH WOW I HAVENT BEEN TO THIS FAIR IN 30 YEARS" william grace (which means he hasnt been since 1992)

"oh wow i remember that poster from 2002, 1998, 1996, 1992, 1987, oh look 1978 the year is was born, the trucktor pull was the big thing that year" william grace 17 minutes later

dawn is a grown ass adult and never says "thank you" to anyone. the way she ran in and handed the tickets to the lady at the gate then just walked on is ridiculous. how do people leave comments saying how great people will and dawn are, they are both TERRIBLE humans and should be ashamed of the way the act in public

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you tell I have had it with him. 🤣🤣🤣 I have a soft spot when it comes to vulnerable people and willy takes advantage of quite a few people. I just hope karma pays his fat ass a visit sooner than later.
Yes I can tell & I am right there with you! And yes, trying to be a part of something that exposes him & a few others is why I am hanging in here as long as I can but, I find myself so disgusted & angry every time I watch him, especially as he just rambles on in the livestreams with that stupid, arrogant grin on his face! Hang in there, your comments are insightful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WFTS in the beginning was definitely Will himself. He clearly created the account to try to defend himself on the FRE and Follies video comments. Then I called him out on it, and it started to be Dong while they did livestreams. You could see her typing or leaving the room whenever WFTS typed in the chat. Then I called them out on it again, and WFTS changed hands to someone else who kisses their asses. It's probably a shared account with his family. I don't suspect CATS or any stan would even say the stupid defensive tit they say. You can also definitely tell when Willy is behind the keyboard as WFTS; the grammar is terrible and the self ass-kissing is really over the top.
Someone really needs to tell Sherry that WFTS is evil Liar Willy himself. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.