Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I see Will is putting out more Riveting Content. Another gas station is being built. 🤨. He is doing a lousy job reporting on anything interesting.

I see he’s still got that stupid looking centipede-mustache . I can only imagine how disgusting his food closeups will be when his nacho cheese sauce gets stuck in that mess. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Will's channel is like a brick and mortar business that's being overtaken by online business and doesn't realize it until it's too late. He's the Sears of YouTube.
As the late great George Burns would always end his TV shows : "Say goodnight Gracie".
It's about time to update the resume.

Reactions: 8
Embellish? Mr. High-powered automotive industry plant manager would never embellish his resume or his uh-vestments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bucees has went vertical.

Will has the bestest grammar.

The most cleanest bathrooms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Will doesn't realize it, but he is alienating his audience. From closing his PO Box, to not finishing 30 summer suggestions, to not responding to messages, to not sending out postcards, to vilifying Sherrie Dunn, et al, Will is showing his fans that he wants nothing to do with them. Soon, the only way to reach YITS will be to transfer funds. That's when people will start to see the real Will: the person who just wants financial support with no accountability or interaction. No address or email, just a routing number.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He said Guinness is going to certify this as the biggest Buc-ees in the world... maybe while they are there they can also certify his mustache as the worst mustache ever grown in the world. Good God he looks like he chugged a chocolate milk and forgot to wipe his damn face.😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Will, I’m not trying to be mean or be a troll, but this is something you need to understand. Today 8-23-22 you uploaded the worst video you ever made. You pushed potentially entertaining content to the side for a weird video of the hollow shell of a gas station and clips from other gas stations, then to top it off you wasted time on a c.g.i. Buc-ee's sign. You’ve been a YouTuber for about 6 1/2 years, and with anything you do for a long period of time, you’re supposed to be improving, but you’re not. You’re going to have to buckle down and take your “job” seriously. You and Dawn have wasted tons of money and you’re only getting older, and it’s going to be hard to support yourselves when the money runs out. You can’t rely on talent when it appears that you have none. I can’t imagine why in the world people would send you money, but they do, and for some reason you feel like you don’t owe them their postcards, so at least make a video that’s worth watching. For us people who are not fans, even we deserve something that we can sit through. As far as it goes with your gas station content, in the words of that drive by guy that yelled at you, “nobody cares!!”

One more thing and I’m finished, it’s “known,” it’s pronounced exactly like it’s spelled, not “knowin.” There’s no “I” at all. It’s a very basic, simple word. There’s no tricks, no thrills, it is what it is. It’s the word “know” with an “n” at the end of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
One more thing and I’m finished, it’s “known,” it’s pronounced exactly like it’s spelled, not “knowin.” There’s no “I” at all. It’s a very basic, simple word. There’s no tricks, no thrills, it is what it is. It’s the word “know” with an “n” at the end of it.
Much like "southern" is not pronounced "southerin" and "northern" is not "northeren"..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You know I was curious because I didn’t remember him pronouncing it like that back in the old days when I started watching him and I just went to a Vlog from five years ago and he has always pronounced it like that. I think now he’s doing it more pronounced on purpose because he’s just a jerk off but he has always pronounced known as “know en”

At the 14 second mark

Reactions: 5
She is a moron. She must like getting walked on. She will be back on YITS livestream next kissing his ass 🤢🤬
Saw this coming a mile away. It's the stan mentality. The nice man on the computer or TV can do no wrong and Jesus loves him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Will is more archaic than Sears...he'll be K-Mart or Caldor.
If I had to put it in modern day terms, Will is Big Lots.

According to Will, Bucees in Sevierville has “went” vertical. And when it’s finished, it will be “the world’s largest convenience store in the world.“ 🤦🏻‍♀️
The funny thing is, the traffic will be so horrific, I know Will won't ever go to the Sevierville Bucee's after the grand opening.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.