Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will reading comment: Hey can you say happy birthday to my uncle David?
Will’s reply: yaaahs happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to (Dawn fills in blank)…………..vid, happy birthday to you.

He never remembers the name but almost always says the last syllable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just like two weeks after Will said he grew up on a farm, last night on the livestream Will said he grew up in Detroit. Like I said earlier, he changes his story depending on the situation. I'm sure he'll do it again.

Dawn says she needs a haircut, but it's hard to find a place in the south to get your haircut. What the duck? I'm not southeren, so I'm cornfused.

" Most beautifulist" ;)
That should be grounds to move out of Tennessee hopefully. It must be hard to find a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, sunscreen and soap in the South too because they don't use any of that either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
texas roadhouse review, you gotta be shitting me. the McDonalds review is gonna be coming soon folks i guarantee it.

"people are asking me all the time, Will when are gonna go to Mcdonalds and do a review"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
texas roadhouse review, you gotta be shitting me. the McDonalds review is gonna be coming soon folks i guarantee it.

"people are asking me all the time, Will when are gonna go to Mcdonalds and do a review"
At this point, they're just trying to get a tax write off for all of their meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
YITS always used to do tons of crappy chain restaurant reviews in the early days. They eat that tit and fast-food nearly every day. Then I called him out on it multiple times during the pandemic and told him to support local mom & pop restaurants who were struggling. So then he started boasting that he doesn't do chain restaurants and only loves mom & pops and "hole in the walls". So here we are today and he's doing Texas Roadhouse. He claims it's "the most requested food review place to review"?? Total bullshit Stop lying man! ! I'm sure Free Willy had a gift card that was burning another hole in his fat jorts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Will, you say people have been trying to make you get a real haircut because of all the random long hairs, well watch the end of the Texas Roadhouse video and see for yourself what they’re talking about. I know you want desperately to be taken seriously, but a lot of the problem is the unkept look. Good hygiene is a major key to success. You can tell a business until you’re blue in the face about views and subscribers, but if you look like you stepped out of bed and into their business, they’re not going to see you as a professional. A hat is not a substitute for a shower, and hand is not a substitute for a comb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Will is up to his lying again.... there is no way that the bloomin cactus onion strips taste the same as an "onion ring"... we all know that cutting technique changes flavor. Jesus Pete.... of course it tastes like an onion ring... its a f'in onion!!! I haven't watched a video but wanted to be mean and this video was exactly what I needed..... also- no place purposely puts salad on plates heated up to 100*.... I just want to punch him in his big bulbous nose. Also- dawn- rolls are bread.

• Heart
Can someone from the same area as the dynamic duo tell me…is there seriously no better place to get a steak than Texas Roadhouse? Nothing against the place, just that a $25 ribeye seems iffy 😂 Are there any actual steakhouses around?

Will, you say people have been trying to make you get a real haircut because of all the random long hairs, well watch the end of the Texas Roadhouse video and see for yourself what they’re talking about. I know you want desperately to be taken seriously, but a lot of the problem is the unkept look. Good hygiene is a major key to success. You can tell a business until you’re blue in the face about views and subscribers, but if you look like you stepped out of bed and into their business, they’re not going to see you as a professional. A hat is not a substitute for a shower, and hand is not a substitute for a comb.
His parents did a tit ass job teaching him manners, a gentleman removes his hat at the table asshole😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone from the same area as the dynamic duo tell me…is there seriously no better place to get a steak than Texas Roadhouse? Nothing against the place, just that a $25 ribeye seems iffy 😂 Are there any actual steakhouses around?
Yes, The Peddler in Gatlinburg and The Alamo in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are local places and much better. The Chop House is also another good one.

Nothing says good eatin' better than a huge greasy deep fried onion, buttered rolls, loaded bacon topped potato, giant steak and ribs at 11am so you can sh*it your pants the rest of the day and night. Now THAT'S a weekend!

• Haha
The best steakhouse is wherever they have a gift card from.
"The cinnamon butter has cinnamon in it"
"We're going to START to do reviews of fast food places".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The dumb duck probably uses a Flowbee 😂😂😂...
OIP (22).jpeg

Nothing says good eatin' better than a huge greasy deep fried onion, buttered rolls, loaded bacon topped potato, giant steak and ribs at 11am so you can sh*it your pants the rest of the day and night. Now THAT'S a weekend!
OIP (23).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
we've been going down to the Smokey mountains twice a year for the last ten years and we have NEVER ate a chain restaurant. we have our favorites we go to each time but we like to try at least a couple new places each time. there is a unbelievable amount of good places to eat down there.
we all know willy had a gift card to texas roadhouse is why he went and spent so much. no way willy boy paid for that meal

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dear Will & Dong,
Mr McNasties the covid-19 pandemic is winding down. Lockdowns in TN have been over for years. You can't continue to use that as an excuse to cut each other's hair so haphazardly at home with a clipper. Barber shops and salons are all open. Stop being such a cheapskate and get a professional to clean up both your disgusting rat's nests.
P.S. - Take a bath more than once a month!

we've been going down to the Smokey mountains twice a year for the last ten years and we have NEVER ate a chain restaurant. we have our favorites we go to each time but we like to try at least a couple new places each time. there is a unbelievable amount of good places to eat down there.
we all know willy had a gift card to texas roadhouse is why he went and spent so much. no way willy boy paid for that meal
I totally agree. I rarely eat chain or fast food in Gatlinburg. I have my favorite local restaurants there, all of which Willy has never even been to. I will not mention the names though because I want to keep him out of there.
He claims to have already reviewed every restaurant in the Smoky's? That's just another big lie. There's a lot that he hasn't ever reviewed or even mentioned.
Was the Texas Roadhouse actually Dong's anniversary dinner that Free Willy kept putting off until he received a giftcard?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
But really, who hasn't ever eaten at a Texas Roadhouse once in their lifetime to understand what their food tastes like already? Supporting small businesses is vital to our economy. The big guys shouldn't win and you can help that by eating at small establishments that can keep the local vibes alive. Gatlinburg and especially Pigeon Forge are nothing like they used to be even from 15 years ago with these chain restaurants coming in more and more. You're really a dumbass Will and your true colors keep shining brighter by every new video you put out. You need to find a grifters anonymous support group and become a productive part of society.

i cant wait for the next batch of videos, content quality thru the roof
" taco bell nacho bel Grande review"
"McDonalds big mac review"
"Wendy's frosty review"
"burger king whopper review"
"dairy queen blizzard review"
"pizza hut pizza review"
"little cesars pizza pizza review"
" we share a 6" subway sub review"
" sonic review round 2"

• Haha
Well I'm planning on eating Cracker Barrel on the way down to Fla should I record it and review it? "You can really taste the egg in the egg. You can taste the pan in the pancake." Next up he's gonna review Dawn's Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. You know they finished their meal in the car lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i cant wait for the next batch of videos, content quality thru the roof
" taco bell nacho bel Grande review"
"McDonalds big mac review"
"Wendy's frosty review"
"burger king whopper review"
"dairy queen blizzard review"
"pizza hut pizza review"
"little cesars pizza pizza review"
" we share a 6" subway sub review"
" sonic review round 2"
-An in depth comparison of the salt packets at McDonalds vs. Burger King
-The origins of the brown napkins at Taco Bell
-Who would win a fight between Ronald McDonald and The Burger King?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.