Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sherry Dunn has returned to YITS livestream’s now 🤢😡. She is probably sending
them money again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Dong is sunburned again....girl you are going to regret not putting on sunscreen. I don't care if you don't like how it feels, skin cancer feels worse.

Dong is spacing out again tonight. I noticed in the last live and tonight that she has started to do a twitch or mouthing words while she focuses on space. It's disturbing to watch someone who could be helped by proper medical care.

Will said he’s there to “inter-react” with the scare actors. And Dawn is snort laughing. I can’t with these two tonight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What the hell is wrong with these people? Seriously talking about how they beat their children!!!

• Wow
Will has no ideal when the first day of Fall is.

Will "I turned out okay."

No I don't think you did

Reactions: 17
What the hell is wrong with these people? Seriously talking about how they beat their children!!!
He won't talk politics or religion but he will talk about beating your kids. That is a sensitive subject and not something to be joked about, you never know someone's experiences in life. Hey, Willy since you are sensitive to bad language....duck off you bleeping fucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Will regarding his parents..."we beat the tit out of you with a shoe because we loved you...and you turned out perfectly fine!" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I love when he rattles off all the places he wants to go with the added disclaimers like "we're going to try to make it there" which is code for we're really not going.

Sunday 10/30 live stream: What is the plan for Halloween? Will..."we're still taking about that." 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does he keep stringing everybody along about the stupid chili cookoff? Just say you aren't going. Nobody cares. We already know you won't show up because all the other vloggers will be there waiting to beat you up. Hopefully that will be your second beating after Halloween.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.