Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else shocked that they eat Lebanese food? What are the chances that the first time they went there
Willy thought the sign said "Lesbian Grill" and he was expecting to see a little girl on girl action?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will thinks the shish kebab meat comes off of a "spigot". Pretty sure it's cooked on a "skewer".
Words are hard.

• Haha
Anyone else shocked that they eat Lebanese food? What are the chances that the first time they went there
Willy thought the sign said "Lesbian Grill" and he was expecting to see a little girl on girl action?
Mediterranean/Lebanese/Greek/doner/kebabs/gyros is pretty tame even for them. It was a nice change though! I'm glad they liked it especially the saylid. That meal was so much more healthy than the usual drive-thru garbage they gorge on. I would like to see them expand their bumpkin horizons and try other world cuisines. They're scared and intimidated to try Indian food though. Willy said they walked in and ran back out because he was so scared.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
AGAIN...look how put together and alert Dawn looks back then. Other than completely letting herself go, what the hell is she on that she is so zoned out now?
I was wondering the same thing. In so many of the younger pics when she's put together...she looks cute and happy. I mean, I guess if we had to deal with Will's bs we would be pretty depressed too. It's just sad to see her smile fade in the more recent pics.

It looks like once they started doing the stupid thumbs up all life drained.out of them.

Hooray for me to come here in hopes we are all seeing the huge photo dump from the massive dump himself on FB!! I came prepared with the photo I enjoyed the most! It's almost like a new fun detail is revealed the longer you look at it! But guess what's my favorite part???!!! I'M BACK witches!!! William Disgrace pushed me to the side so his skeezy hands could have full grasp of her delicious arm meat, dick. Anyways, which is your favorite detail?! 🤣 😂
It's weird to think that will used to only be twice as fat as me...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is so smug looking even back in these older photos. An arrogant jerk !!
You know, you are so right. Man I try to be careful about judging by looks BUT, the evidence is in! The first impression for many can be a simple but humble guy. But that is what makes the reality all the worse as this kind of sickening feeling of betrayal comes over you when you realize it is quite to the contrary and the window dressing is a facade! It is that deceit that gives me rise to now despise that smug & arrogant look on his face. I spent 10 years of my career trying to remove the “untrustworthy“ from positions of “trust,” so I know a little bit about deceitful people such as he! He is a small man & I hope to be a part of those in here that want to chop him down to size. When you are deceitfully take from unsuspecting, good folks, who are the salt of this earth, YOU GOT IT COMING! It’s coming Will, it’s on the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We love love love Everything Auto you tube channel. Jeff and Kristen are salt of the earth. We watch them to clear and cleanse our minds after the YITS trainwreck vids.

From the list I made of the 30 summer activities, I count they completed 6. A little over 23%. That's a big fat F no matter what curve its graded on. He's such a big talking no doing ass.
Can you show the list? If you already have I’m sorry I missed it.

Will is like a 5 and Dime (but without a dime to his name).
There is a very good thread title hiding here.
“YITS #12: Will is a 5 and dime, with no dime to his name.”
With all credit and respect to Nate’s Top Button.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You know, you are so right. Man I try to be careful about judging by looks BUT, the evidence is in! The first impression for many can be a simple but humble guy. But that is what makes the reality all the worse as this kind of sickening feeling of betrayal comes over you when you realize it is quite to the contrary and the window dressing is a facade! It is that deceit that gives me rise to now despise that smug & arrogant look on his face. I spent 10 years of my career trying to remove the “untrustworthy“ from positions of “trust,” so I know a little bit about deceitful people such as he! He is a small man & I hope to be a part of those in here that want to chop him down to size. When you are deceitfully take from unsuspecting, good folks, who are the salt of this earth, YOU GOT IT COMING! It’s coming Will, it’s on the way!
I have a license in skincare and I don't do it for a living anymore and I hold back. After seeing their wedding photos from 12 years ago, I see it. Will was red, very red. I used to see that in people that drank red wine. I am a Christian and I know certain Christians are not allowed to drink but drinking wine.... Jesus drank wine .... Christians who drink wine don't consider that drinking like drinking gin. Will in old pictures looks to me like clients who turned red from drinking wine. So he's drinking...but not drinking. I know 🙄

Will is like a 5 and Dime (but without a dime to his name).
I think there is a good thread title here. All due credit to Nate’s Top Button..
“YITS #12: Will is like a 5 and dime, but without a dime to his name.”

ETA Sorry for the redundancy. I have no ideal how this got attach-Ed to the earlier post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think we get a midday live so he can brag about taking a day off and tell us what he didn't do for their anniversary. No gift cards mean Ding got taco bell for dinner last night.

Reactions: 9
Will- “ entry is $15 so for both it cost us $30”

thanks for that genius we couldn’t have figured that one out😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.