Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
That was sold by his parents in October 2016. They no longer own it and don’t own any additional real estate in that county.

He actually bought the TN property while still living in Michigan. They did not sell the MI home until 8/2015.
Well then, never mind.

Reactions: 3

carmel0798

VIP Member
Can you see any property in Michigan that belongs to his mom or dad?
Yeah, I will look around on the county websites later today. I did find an address in Romeo MI that I think is his Dad’s former pizzeria and one in Brown City, MI also.

Furmingos

VIP Member
The Wrangler, as I understand them, are/were primarily designed to be an off road vehicle. How they have evolved to be this rather expensive, look at what I got, type of thing is beyond me? To each his/her own☺. The short wheel base puts the bumps in the road right up your backside & the cab space is too small for my liking but Jeep has a good riding alternative. We have the Grand Cherokee but the Cherokee rides very nice as well.
The Cherokee and Grand Cherokee are also terribly made. They will be at the mechanic more than on the road. Honestly, Jeeps haven't been durable and quality built since the military Willy's and the CJ5 and CJ7 of the 70's and 80's. Those were built like tanks and you can still find many of them still on the road today. Once Chrysler bought AMC and Jeep in 87 it was all downhill from there. Today, the Wranglers are built even worse and they jacked the prices up sky high.

• Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
I've been fortunate so far. My previous car was a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee that had over 320k before I sold it, no major issues at all. I bought a brand new 21 Jeep Cherokee a couple years ago and it's not had any issues so far. Of course, YMMV.
Wow 320K is amazing! Do you live in a warm climate? Most of these old Jeeps turn to rust dust due to salted roads in the snow.

Reactions: 2

HaroldTheWalrus

Why does Will have a Cedar Park pass? He doesn't ride roller coasters. Maybe he actually rode one, but I don't believe he rode more than one. Losing your hat because you are reckless and stupid. Put your loose items in the containers, idiot.

He didn't ride Millennium Force. Didn't ride Gate Keeper. Didn't ride Copperhead Strike. In a park known for roller coasters and excitement, YITS sat on a boat for 20 minutes. They always ride the sky rides, ferris wheels and trains. This time he added a long boat ride. This video was soooooo padded. It's obvious Will is going for run time and not entertainment value. YITS are in arguably the best coaster park in the U.S. or even the world and they fuck around on the slow, stupid rides. Why? Because they are old, fat and stupid. Will, stick to gift shops. You suck at theme parks. Not that you'll let sucking at something stop you.
From their comments alone, I’m pretty sure they both rode a number of coasters. The park doesn’t allow people to film on them, though, so there’s nothing for them to show. That’s why they only feature the slow rides, where filming is permitted.

Furmingos

VIP Member
I believe Will and his father shared the same first and last name? If so, don't be confused when you look up tax records. Real estate in that name is more likely his father's. Was there a difference in their middle names?