Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is widely believed WFTS is his Mom. A lot of talk of this on Smoky Mountain Follies videos. WFTS is always on those videos defending her dead beat boy.

See below where WFTS says they are on a fixed income? his retired momma
"for the post cards they send out" That's the best line in that post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will: " Well Hello Mr. Cow....... He doesn't like to be petted."
And in the same video he claims he grew up on a farm. That farm must have been ahead of it's time, raising only transgender cows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to take the lyrics to Eastbound and Down and rework them for Will and Dong driving up to Hershey to get candy bars for Halloween.
P.A. bound and down, loaded up and fartin'
We gonna do what the trolls say can't be done
We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there
I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Yeller" run

Willy's foots hard on the pedal
Dong's terrified of snakes
Let er all hang out, we got a Halloween run to make
The kids are hungry in The Smokey's
There's full candy bars in Hershey's
And we'll bring 'em back no matter what it takes

Ol' Joshie's got them ears on
He's hot up on your trail
And he aint gonna rest 'til you're a wreck
So you gotta dodge him and you duck him
You got to keep that Jeep a truckin'
Just put that hammer down and give it “heck”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Will saying he grew up on a farm is frustrating. It was an absolute lie, and he had no reason to say that. It’s just another reason to not trust this guy.

Also that “cow” had a massive pair of nuts on her, she did she did

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will pretending to be excited in the back of the monster truck and showing his big, fat head in the frame is Michael Kay-levels of cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
anyone else notice daddy will yelling at dawn for say "what the hell" while in was in the middle of screaming and acting a fool on the ride

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He trolled several times in that video which is why I won’t give him the satisfaction of talking about what he wants us to… all I will say is the only good thing about the video was the precious animals

Reactions: 10
I loved Dawn looking in the fun house mirror and saying, 'I look ridiculous,' when her reflection looked exactly the same. No change. It might as well have been a regular mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will saying he grew up on a farm is frustrating. It was an absolute lie, and he had no reason to say that. It’s just another reason to not trust this guy.

Also that “cow” had a massive pair of nuts on her, she did she did
Thank you Will for showing your Stan’s what a pathetic liar you are. You have a video out showing where you grew up, not an animal in sight. Another ridiculous lie that had no point to it. I guess now you are going to add farmer to your bullshit made up resume 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sherry is still commenting on their videos 🙄 This was just posted on the fair video 😐
Apparently the information on the last page from mt Smith about our sweet Sherrie having finally had enough after a religious shaming from WFTS is not true? It is so frustrating to see folks who have been grifted of some of their fixed & limited income go back to the grifter and essentially tell him it is ok😠😡😤😫

• Angry
Reactions: 11
If anybody out there isn’t blocked, Will needs to be reminded he didn’t put the hamburger challenge video out. As the old saying goes, “if it’s not uploaded to YouTube, it didn’t happen.” I’m pretty sure that’s an old saying. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dawn is full throttle tonight, so much different than she has been lately.
No respect left. As I said earlier, I’ve been waiting for a chance to update my profile pic.
it’s game on now, William. Thought you’d make it easy for me.

Will on the “contraption”
Legit sounded as if he were getting prison raped.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So, out of all the rides at the fair, why did Will want to ride the Zipper? Was it:

a. He really enjoys Zipper rides.
b. He hadn’t ridden one before and wanted to try it out.
c. Carpetbagger did the exact same thing a few months back and prominently featured it in his vlog.

Hmm…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.