Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar Willy just came up with a new way to spew all his constant lies. He keeps saying "...don't quote me on that" right after he says a lie.
Although the idiot can't even pronounce quote. He says don't "coat" me on dat.
So be aware that "Don't get me wrong" and "don't coat me on dat" are both the exact same phrase he's using after spreading false information.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Some of the fans who came up to talk to Will, I can't understand what they are saying. They have some strong Southern accents.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Willy, you are such a LIAR. There is no way in hell that you can afford to buy a classic car. Your house is falling down around you and your cars are not going to last much longer. Quit LYING.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The idea of Willy having a conceal carry scares the tit out of me. Can you imagine that bumbling fool who is so skittish and paranoid carrying? 😳
He's afraid of his own shadow.

The idea of Willy having a conceal carry scares the tit out of me. Can you imagine that bumbling fool who is so skittish and paranoid carrying? 😳
TN is a "constitutional carry" state now. Don't tell Will. He'll never get a permit if he thinks it costs money.

someone who has never accomplished anything in there life to brag about always has to brag that they knew someone who had what they are looking at.

my dad had a corvette
my dad a falcon
my dad owned a pizza shop
my dad owned a farm
my uncle had one of corvette caddys
my friends daddy had a monza
my neighbor had a dragster

id hate to be wills age and no stories of his own of nice things he owns or owned.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, Ole Willy Boy has never said what car he drove when at these car shows or did I missed it? Willy and Ding Dong doesn't really know too much about cars. Will fumbles when there is no sign on the car to name it and he acts like he knows it. We are seeing the true Ding Dong in this livestream where she didn't know it was a corvette. She walks like a kid with her arms away from her as we all know it already. Haha! Willy is trying so hard to be part of the car culture community. Where he is referring to most of the cars as women. I know its part of the car culture but Willy is over doing it. To where he said that they are like women, to where you have to put a lot of money in them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Don't worry. I can tell exactly when he's lying, and he's definitely always lying when he hints around flexing that he carries his smith and wesson.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah, Ole Willy Boy has never said what car he drove when at these car shows or did I missed it? Willy and Ding Dong doesn't really know too much about cars. Will fumbles when there is no sign on the car to name it and he acts like he knows it. We are seeing the true Ding Dong in this livestream where she didn't know it was a corvette. She walks like a kid with her arms away from her as we all know it already. Haha! Willy is trying so hard to be part of the car culture community. Where he is referring to most of the cars as women. I know its part of the car culture but Willy is over doing it. To where he said that they are like women, to where you have to put a lot of money in them.
Ding Dong looks so ridiculous spastically running around to every car and exclaiming "ohhh wowww five on the floor!"
And dummy Willy always replies with a bumbling "she is! she is!"
Why do I waste my time on these idiots?

• Haha
  • Sick
Remember back in the day when local car dealers had TV commercials where someone would walk around the lot talking about each car for sale? Today's livestream reminded me of that, only the person on camera was an idiot. Everyone is right. All Will did was read the writing on the windshields. Clearly he is doing this because it's easy and this way he can be first and he doesn't have to fight traffic and the crowds. He can stay home and watch YouTube...er...I mean spend nine hours a day diligently editing YITS videos.

Reactions: 9
42:51 in the rod run livestream, what causes her to take off in a hurry like that, and why does it seem like she’s always walking downhill?

• Haha
42:51 in the rod run livestream, what causes her to take off in a hurry like that, and why does it seem like she’s always walking downhill?
Her legs have only two speeds: Stop and Go. Occasionally an ideal will pop into her pea-brain and the switch gets immediately clicked to Go, and off she rumbles making a beeline...with total disregard for anything and anyone that's standing in her way.
Dong Gump should play for the "Voles"

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm watching the Rasining Cane's video. Soooo.....Viewers want non edited stuff? Naw your just lazy. Thank God Will let me know they have salt and pepper at Cane's. I'm glad Dawn went and got their order while his ass read the cup for "content" Thank you Dawn for letting me know the krinkle cut fries are hot and taste good. I'm glad the bread hits the spot. Dawn called it garlic bread..... Raising Cane's is trying out the "College Crowd " before they "Expand" there are 4 Cane's in my town. The chicken is where it's at....but Its on par with Chick-fil-A. These morons reviewed this like a 5 Star restaurant. This was riveting content...how low is your channel that you review a Cane's...I saw they were hiring Will. Time to get a real job cause your not very good at the YouTube one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I first had 'Raising Cane's' like 15 years ago. So now they are deciding to expand? There are already a bunch of them. Will, once again, pulling stuff out of his ass. It's so annoying. What a fat, lazy blowhard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I first had 'Raising Cane's' like 15 years ago. So now they are deciding to expand? There are already a bunch of them. Will, once again, pulling stuff out of his ass. It's so annoying. What a fat, lazy blowhard.
Hillbilly Willy just makes up lies to babble about. He doesn't do any prior research, Just spews tit to pad his overly long videos.
Sevierville must be really podunk because Bumpkin Willy goes nuts when he discovers a Publix, White Castle, and Raising Cane's for the first time. I'm calling it now, he will do a Target review as soon as it's built and act like it's so amazing

ScaryGiganticAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hillbilly Willy just makes up lies to babble about. He doesn't do any prior research, Just spews tit to pad his overly long videos.
Sevierville must be really podunk because Bumpkin Willy goes nuts when he discovers a Publix, White Castle, and Raising Cane's for the first time. I'm calling it now, he will do a Target review as soon as it's built and act like it's so amazing

View attachment 1563338
They are like the whole town losing their collective tit over a Burger Barn coming in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape

• Haha
shes toddlering over to a car will doesn't know what is. dawn says its a corvette, will says its a 2000 something then a viewer correctly identifies the car and it is what will thought it was. its funny he knew every nova on the strip in the prerecorded video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny how Will talks about buying cars that cost more than his house. Yes, Will, you're totally gonna buy a $70,000 car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.